never had boyfriend and never got my 1st kiss & men hate me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
Sweet baby Jesus, is this still going on?

May just be fatigue but,

rofl.gif
[/url][/img]

StoneDeadAlready said:
holy sweet god,i was only gonna read the first few at the beginning and end,and i ended up reading them all.

That in its self is pretty amazing but this is really just the 8th part on this topic so there is more reading if you want.

What you are trying to do is very nice but don't expect your words to sink in any more than any of the other times they have been said.

well i have some good but boring thing to say
1 fixed my teeth
2 dyed my reddish colour
3 my hair layer in the morning

i still think guys don't think i am worth knowing because i am NOT gorgeous looking brilliant at everything

all i have knowing guys who are bad apples and i suit no one. like guy from facebook bad but irresistible shiny apple
that is bad for you

no one is for me may be i should give up at this stage just look my age i never
even 1st boyfriend let alone 1st kiss i am just sad pathetic loser like me
i can,t get on with guys at all i feel there judging me if apperane isn't good enough i am not worth knowing
they put down to shallow looks again alone looks are not my area i don't think i have
area

look i pick who hate me like forever every one advice about looks and personality then age problem is great
but its not enough to stop rejection i have 18 years experiences of rejection
not one success not one picking younger guys in wrong picking older who are taken or not interstsed
who don't see me that way. guys treat me like one of the boys talk to me as i am one of the boys
boasting about all the girlfriends to me. telling me every woman but me in the world

they sending me message what does it think he said

Being "one of the boys" is not a bad thing. I actually appreciate that in my male friends. They don't look at me as a female to be with.

but all of them .how does that help being one the lads i will never be seen as girlfriend material just one the lads !
i don't want to be one of the lads all mt life i am one the lads .i want boyfreind like real person

beside being told as usually i know other women better model/phd in pysics type which i am not

please tell how not to get rejcted by guys please i am sick seen for whole life as one the boys

not female with needs and desires for love i have been straved of love and affection all my life
i know nothing of kissing and love and guys are never nice to me never ever

they rather date any one eles in the world but told all the time by guys

any woman in world as long as its not ME!

We can't tell you how to never get rejected; we can tell you quite a bit on how to increases your odds. We have, already, in this entire thread. Please reread it and let us know of any /specific/ questions. Even talking with you right now is very exhausting because you seem to continue talking on your own, and ignore what we say.

If we knew the secrets of never being rejected, we wouldn't be here. We can only suggest things that will help. How I stopped being seen as one of the guys? I made sure my femininity came shining through. Your appearance is lacking? Fix it! Your personality isn't beautiful? Work on it! You have some sort of good points. Find them and make them stand out!

My strongest suggestion- stop being so, "nobody loves me, everybody hates me, guys only want supermodels!" It isn't true, and it isn't helping you. At all.

Is the language barrier a possible issue? What is your first language? I find it difficult to understand your English at times, so maybe they find it hard to communicate.

Limlim said:
Is the language barrier a possible issue? What is your first language? I find it difficult to understand your English at times, so maybe they find it hard to communicate.
Wtf? U had practice reading my honeysuckle
Its should be a breeze to comprehend her.

Latest posts

Back