No dog walkies...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaguarundi

Reaction score
I can't walk my dog far for a little while as the poor old boy has a sprained knee.

So to remind me of the nice walks we will get back to by the end of the week or thereabouts, here are two I took earlier..

2n88l7m.jpg

2nrestz.jpg

Sci-Fi said:
Nice pictures. How did your dog sprain it's knee?

I didn't actually see it happen, so this is an educated guess, based on previous experience. Most likely he went to jump up on my bed, found the hell-spawn 3 legged Siamese cat Nelson was already up there, twisted to avoid him (landing on him would be not be recommended), and fell off the bed, landing badly this time.

Trojie is no grass, and hellbeastpuss wouldn't dream of owning up, so no charges can be brought.

ladyforsaken said:
Aww, I just love that purple tree.

Lilac? Never knew the English name for that plant - lots of them where I live, now they are all blooming :)

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
Aww, I just love that purple tree.

Lilac? Never knew the English name for that plant - lots of them where I live, now they are all blooming :)

Lilac is fairly fast growing bush or tree, smells lovely and quite strong.

Wisteria as above, is a climbing plant that takes a long time to get like the one above. It smells lovely also but is more subtle.

ladyforsaken said:
I want to have a Wisteria tree in my garden someday! Or lilacs will do too!

Lilacs seem pretty much to grow like a weed (around here anyway) but I am not sure how easy Wisteria is. There is a house not far away which has the most amazing Wisteria trained all around the fence and across the front of the house - I would photograph it but the weather here is atrocious right now - wind, rain, more rain, more wind.....

jaguarundi said:
ladyforsaken said:
I want to have a Wisteria tree in my garden someday! Or lilacs will do too!

Lilacs seem pretty much to grow like a weed (around here anyway) but I am not sure how easy Wisteria is. There is a house not far away which has the most amazing Wisteria trained all around the fence and across the front of the house - I would photograph it but the weather here is atrocious right now - wind, rain, more rain, more wind.....

I bet that's lovely :O the Wisteria trained all around the fence I mean, not the weather for you there. :S

Veruca said:
I hope your dog recovers soon Jag!

I second this!

Latest posts

Back