not liking given groupings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theablekingathelstan

Reaction score
I'm not a bigot in general, however I've found lately I don't like Pentecostal people. They're generally quite closed-minded, and frankly bullies.

they always pester you to join their religion, and they despise the fact there are people out there who think and perceive differently to them. Bigotry isn't good, but then I think we should all accept we're human and have bad thoughts from time to time.

I'm not a bigot in general, however I've found lately I don't like Pentecostal people. They're generally quite closed-minded, and frankly bullies.

they always pester you to join their religion, and they despise the fact there are people out there who think and perceive differently to them. Bigotry isn't good, but then I think we should all accept we're human and have bad thoughts from time to time.

I'm not sure who they are and what they do. Born and raised normal. Anyone who imposes their nonsense on others should seek psychiatric help.

Latest posts

Back