O.J. DID IT (YES/NO)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O.J. DID IT (YES/NO)

• YES

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes, but then it would have bugged me that there was no option for the people who don't care. I'd say that for any topic :D

Well...in Callie's defense, it may not have been caring for whether or not O.J. did it, but for why someone would post a thread about a very tired old topic that not many would care about (the topic...not the thread). So it's possible that she cares about the thread and so responded to it without caring about the topic at hand.

At least, that's why I responded to it.
That and because I'm already here and not responding to it would be a waste of my looking at the thread in the first place.

Yeah that was something like sixteen years ago and with the constant media coverage and countless books, there seemed to be a lot of interest back then. It did end with a verdict that people had greatly differing views on, but even that has died down.

Fortunately not every topic here has to be of great appeal to everyone. By the fact that this thread was posted possibly i could guess that there is still some interest in the verdict. I can understand not having an 'I don't care' option because that is really a response to a different question and not the same as a 'no opinion' option.

Yes, a "no opinion" option would be nicer (hmm) In fact, it'd track who still thinks about the O.J. situation and who doesn't...at least, out of the people who come and vote.

Latest posts

Back