OMG! WTF are our kids watching these days!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet the writers go through hell trying to come up with something no one finds problems with.

IVIZ said:
I have two little girls from my ex gf. Seriously glued to the tv and the freakin things they put :eek:

I mean you would think you can trust channels like CN, Nick, Disney and channels like such, But the cartoons and shows they put these days are so way out of line and strangly abnormal of what a little kid should be watching and developing their minds.

Things aren't like they used to be...

You know you're getting old when...

:)

You're Goddamn right they aren't. I do like King Of The Hill, but the others I just can't get into. They seem to really mess with the psyche of the kids. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Old thread and I'm lazy to read through it at 5am but surely someone mentioned the racist and misogynistic early Disney etc cartoons from the past century. If anything I'd say it's gotten better. Sure, they get away with dead baby jokes or whatever now, but I think things like that are far less damaging to society than the old ones. At least stuff today gets a certificate/rating thingy on it. Pretty sure a lot of Family Guy stuff is rated 15+. Unfortunately there is no rating for mind-numbingly idiotic eg Spongebob but whatever.

grainofrice24 said:
Loony Tunes
Pinky and the Brain
Animaniacs
Tiny Toons
We grew up on that stuff...and we turned out TV

YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, AND YUCK!
luckily I didn't grow up watching any of these. I mean, yes there was Loony Tunes but I was never fond of it.

Latest posts

Back