online dating

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
Because she stopped answering my calls :(
okay....

Then she is obvisely blind to when she is onto a good thing.

Yah well i was blind to think it was to continue :/

everything i ever get going for me always get's messed
up somehow.First time my girlfriends parents were in a custody
battle she got taken away from me didnt even get to say goodbye
didnt have a number to call her bye or anything.
D: some real screwed up honeysuckle y'know.

Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
okay....

Anyways its over time for me to move onto to somone new

Yeah... that sucks. When i was in you age, my bfs used to be from my school so it used to be really easy to find them. Why you dont start paying attetion in your classmates?
14 years old is too young for you? lol Its cause i have a litlle friend (a bit temperamental but pretty) thats is going next year to usa to study there. lol She is going to turn 15 this year... Well, first you would need to wait at least a month cause all she knows in english is "hi" lol

Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
okay....

If your have found love be for then whats to say you well not find it again?

Sometimes we have to what for things. I ended up going out with a girl when I was 18 who I had not seen sense school. maybe the circumstances well change in the future for you.

I mean you could walk out the door tomorrow and meet the girl of your dreams and never wont to look at another girl again. you just don't know.

Ok so the chances of that happening are pretty slime but then the chances of you spending the rest of your life with the fist girl you love is also pretty slime. But your boned to meet someone with just the way you are. Of course your going to trip a few times on the way. Its that, that well make you appresheat who ever you get to stay with you hole life.

Have a little faith my son. And this comes from a guy that's been single since he was 18 and is now 33. If I can still have hope then am sure you can make the effort as well huh?

Luna said:
Yeah... that sucks. When i was in you age, my bfs used to be from my school so it used to be really easy to find them. Why you dont start paying attetion in your classmates?
14 years old is too young for you? lol Its cause i have a litlle friend (a bit temperamental but pretty) thats is going next year to usa to study there. lol She is going to turn 15 this year... Well, first you would need to wait at least a month cause all she knows in english is "hi" lol
I dont know lol im turning 16 in june age doesnt bother me tho nina
(the girl i was going out with before) was 13 & is 14 now
but thats awfully nice of you to ask ^_^

Bluey said:

Sometimes we have to what for things. I ended up going out with a girl when I was 18 who I had not seen sense school. maybe the circumstances well change in the future for you.

I mean you could walk out the door tomorrow and meet the girl of your dreams and never wont to look at another girl again. you just don't know.

Ok so the chances of that happening are pretty slime but then the chances of you spending the rest of your life with the fist girl you love is also pretty slime. But your boned to meet someone with just the way you are. Of course your going to trip a few times on the way. Its that, that well make you appresheat who ever you get to stay with you hole life.

Have a little faith my son. And this comes from a guy that's been single since he was 18 and is now 33. If I can still have hope then am sure you can make the effort as well huh?

You were just perfect in all you said. We should be able to rate and aswer lol
Ohhh btw, dont get angry at me? but i thought you didnt like girls, cause of your sig... The rainbow is the international symbol of homossexuals. I really hope you will not get angry at me but i really thought that. If you want, be free to erase my post.

Luna said:
Bluey said:

You were just perfect in all you said. We should be able to rate and aswer lol
Ohhh btw, dont get angry at me? but i thought you didnt like girls, cause of your sig... The rainbow is the international symbol of homossexuals. I really hope you will not get angry at me but i really thought that. If you want, be free to erase my post.

0 LMAO no no its ok No need for you to delete your post lol You really thought that? OMG I really should change my sig lol Are maybe I have some homosexual tenderises that I did not know about lol Kidding.

I like girls yes they just don't like me. Well, not in the way I would like them to.

Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
okay....

Yah i keep trying.

Hijacc said:

lol cool! At least you both can be friends. She will be alone in a "weird" country but we dont know for now to which state she is going. Its "intercambio" (i dunno how to say it english). All we know it will be next year. She likes to call me grandma and i dont get that cause im 29 o_O I couldnt have a grandkid of 14 lol.
I need to go make the dinner now but BBL =)

Luna said:
Hijacc said:

lol cool! At least you both can be friends. She will be alone in a "weird" country but we dont know for now to which state she is going. Its "intercambio" (i dunno how to say it english). All we know it will be next year. She likes to call me grandma and i dont get that cause im 29 o_O I couldnt have a grandkid of 14 lol.
I need to go make the dinner now but BBL =)
yah of course :D
but intercambio is interchange
in english :/

Bluey said:
LMAO no no its ok No need for you to delete your post lol You really thought that? OMG I really should change my sig lol Are maybe I have some homosexual tenderises that I did not know about lol Kidding.

I like girls yes they just don't like me. Well, not in the way I would like them to.

Yes, i thought! Really!!! All this time that ive been posting lol And i used to feel sorry for you like: ouch... its so difficult to find someone, i imagine its even more difficult for them cause they are in less number =/ lol
I dont know if you should change your sig but maybe im not the only girl that thought that :eek: lol Duuuuude!!! If you take a look on this forum, all the girls want a guy and all the guys (now you included ^.^ ) want a girl. We just should start saying: Hi my name is this, im this and that and blah blah blah and it would be done. Half of the forum would marry LOL

lol, I noticed your sig too bluey, but I knew you werent gay ^_^

Interesting thought Luna, but nobody on the forum lives by me :p, plus not a whole lot of girls my age, (that ive noticed) I think.

sloth4urluv said:
lol, I noticed your sig too bluey, but I knew you werent gay ^_^

Interesting thought Luna, but nobody on the forum lives by me :p, plus not a whole lot of girls my age, (that ive noticed) I think.

Yeah and you can put your cute butt and drive till canada (Y). Im sure there are girls of 24 here, dont worry :]

It is ironic that in the real world ppl think you must be gay if you have not had a girlfriend for so long and yet even on here where there is lots of ppl in the same vot as myself ppl also make assumptions lol But yea it did give me a laugh reading that and I in no way feel offended cos all though I am not gay I do not have a problem with anyone thinking I am guy as I really do not see it as an insult. just a view that's all. But yea I suppose the rainbow did not help. I really did not know that was a gay symbol actually. It also is a link to a song if you did not know. But ye I am very much into girls. All tho if I where to turn bi I suppose it would double my chances? lool Joking ppl :p

So we are 3 now... Its always good to increase our chances to find somenone... AND bia is crying again... arrrrrg BBL

I can't even bring myself to message people on a dating site. My self esteem is at the point where the only women I'd consider messaging would be dwarves, paraplegics, amputees, or all of the above combined, because, well. They're probably not so choosy, you know?

Rawr! said:
I can't even bring myself to message people on a dating site. My self esteem is at the point where the only women I'd consider messaging would be dwarves, paraplegics, amputees, or all of the above combined, because, well. They're probably not so choosy, you know?
Ouch! Just do that if you like this kind of thing (theres always someone that will like you). I personally dont care about anything like that. I care about who the person really is. People are not their arms or their legs, they can loose it all they want. lol You cant be that shy, come on! Give you a try! Feel safe about making an account on a dating site. We dont bite being so far. The pc will protect you, i swear!

Bluey said:
It is ironic that in the real world ppl think you must be gay if you have not had a girlfriend for so long and yet even on here where there is lots of ppl in the same vot as myself ppl also make assumptions lol But yea it did give me a laugh reading that and I in no way feel offended cos all though I am not gay I do not have a problem with anyone thinking I am guy as I really do not see it as an insult. just a view that's all. But yea I suppose the rainbow did not help. I really did not know that was a gay symbol actually. It also is a link to a song if you did not know. But ye I am very much into girls. All tho if I where to turn bi I suppose it would double my chances? lool Joking ppl :p

Kind of funny actually. I also find it rather annoying. I have heard women say this about me. Not even realizing I "knowticed" them... LOL . I guess cause I don't stare at them and drool or something. All I need is a glance and I can see them in my mind for several minutes anyways. I actually used to be terrified that I "was" gay or something. Funny thing was though that I am so not, that the only thing that made me even think that was the terror part. I mean I hada crush on one girl in like 4th grade all the way to highschool, but as pathetic as I can be, I never said a single word to her. I just knew if I ever spoke I would say the stupidest thing humanly possible. Thinking just now... She actually gave me a really hard time about something in like 5th grade. I wonder.

I am so pathetic.

Latest posts

Back