People like knocking you down

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Autumntranspire

Reaction score
"r_belisarius says:
youuuuuuuuuuu

Zoe says:
me

r_belisarius says:
still living ur boring life in that small town not going to school and getting a GED at home all alone?

Zoe says:
Lol.
Jee thanks.
In fact..
Im still living my boring life in a small town not going to school and not getting my GED at this moment.
And yes, at home all alone.

r_belisarius says:
****!

Zoe says:
Yet..

r_belisarius says:
whats wrong with u? why are u like this?
u will turn out to be nothing in life"

Definitely leave it up to somebody I have no memory of to make you feel low.

I hate being in the category of.. "Not Going Anywhere In Life" with half of my town. Good things start somewhere.. And they aren't here.. But I am trying. I could be one of the people who leaves home by 16 to become completely unstable by 18 and ruins their chances of ever being anything.
Since when do you have to be in school to be somebody.. I stopped going to school when I was in 7th grade.. By choice yes.. I don't regret it..Because I know I'd probably end up killing myself because of the pain I went through everyday being there. I may not be the smartest person around, but at least I can stand up for what I believe in, and stay true to myself.
Despite the fact that I'm poor, and don't even have my GED, I can still start somewhere to do the things I want to do.

Zoe says: Piss OFFFF.

People who do that are lame.

Just ignore them, though. You don't have to prove anything to anyone.

Hi Autumntranspire, I don't say this to be negative in any way. And I don't know what a GED is (I'm Australian). But doing the things you want to do might be a little easier if you found a way to finish high school. Are there any other options?

AndrewM said:
.. I don't know what a GED is (I'm Australian)....

General Equivalency Diploma/General Education Diploma/General Educational Development

It is a test on several different subject that when passed, certify that the person has high school-level academic skills.

Thanks for filling me in Minus.

Good luck with the jobcorps Autumn! Hope you can keep yourself active in the meantime.

Yes ignore Robert. He's like that towards everyone. Deep down he's unhappy and dissatisfied with himself, so he seeks to make others miserable as well. His company enjoys a lot of misery.

Dont talk to robert. He's a bad egg and he's also banned from the chatbox.

Latest posts

Back