Post a photo of someone you think is really good looking.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AI forgot to dress her up though. Most of the good looking girls I see have clothes on. This one is too perfect for me. People aren't that proportional in real life. Which to me is actually good.
Drew Barrymore would be my idea of an attractive woman.
Actually, this us one if my preferred pics. She's 47, has no makeup on and is totally gorgeous.

Attachments

• star-snaps263-1-1.jpg
    star-snaps263-1-1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 0
She's looks way younger than 52 btw.

Ming-na Wen (The Mandalorian)
Yeah she looks great for her age.

Wen isn’t bad to look at. Movie makeup helps though. I saw a page yesterday that showed lots of celebrities with and without makeup. Meh, many of them are pretty average. Drew was actually one of the exceptions.

Last edited:
This a friend of mine who I’ve known for about 30 years. She’s from Canada. I visited with her back in ‘99. She won’t mine me posting this picture of her, but I’ll most likely delete it after a while anyway. I think she’s gorgeous. She is 52 in this pic and is all natural. For those guys on here who think women over 40 aren’t attractive.

View attachment 7947
she's a beautiful lady, I wouldn't have guessed her age ! her partner (if she has one) is very lucky :)

This a friend of mine who I’ve known for about 30 years. She’s from Canada. I visited with her back in ‘99. She won’t mine me posting this picture of her, but I’ll most likely delete it after a while anyway. I think she’s gorgeous. She is 52 in this pic and is all natural. For those guys on here who think women over 40 aren’t attractive.

View attachment 7947

Your friend is super good-looking, seriously (y)
The age thing really is hit or miss...if you take care of yourself and stay healthy, you should be just fine.

The singer Miss Katy, Anton Newcombe's wife

No idea who they are, and blink and you'll miss them, but:

4:59

1:07

^I feel kind of scummy about the last one, as this show was a benefit concert for a terrorist attack.
But that person is good-looking, nevertheless.

Latest posts

Back