Post a photo of someone you think is really good looking.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not into a Nordic appearance, especially not blonde hair and long noses. That might be about the upper middle class girls I had the misfortune of being around as a teen though.

They were totally my type for the longest time...I know, it made no sense...I guess I wanted to take the term "f the system" a little too literally.

Grace Park is also 47.

What??? I never would have guessed. I just saw her on Five-O, and she doesn't look anywhere near that.

How come no one posted young Stalin?

young_Stalin_1.jpg

Look at me in the eyes and tell me you wouldn't kiss this dictator-in-the-making at a Russian Social Democratic Labour Party meeting. "It's not gay" - you tell yourself while pretending not to be excited - "it's just Russian custom. Like Honecker and Brezhnev!".
I actually don't find him hot or pretty at all...
don't know why :|

METAL! 🤘🏿

Attachments

• MV5BMTc4ZWZkZWYtMmU1YS00Nzc1LTlkYzMtNThmZjQ3OWI2OWUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjcyNzkwMTc@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMTc4ZWZkZWYtMmU1YS00Nzc1LTlkYzMtNThmZjQ3OWI2OWUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjcyNzkwMTc@._V1_.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 0
Yes lol. Here’s one that popped up in my feed in Flickr

View attachment 7827
AI forgot to dress her up though. Most of the good looking girls I see have clothes on. This one is too perfect for me. People aren't that proportional in real life. Which to me is actually good.
Drew Barrymore would be my idea of an attractive woman.

AI forgot to dress her up though. Most of the good looking girls I see have clothes on. This one is too perfect for me. People aren't that proportional in real life. Which to me is actually good.
Drew Barrymore would be my idea of an attractive woman.
Oh yes! I admired Drew for a looong time. Gorgeous!

IMG_7506.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back