Post a photo of someone you think is really good looking.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More appalling fetishizing of Asian women.

I don't find it appalling, I just don't understand it.
I can understand being attracted to someone that seems exotic for whatever listed reasons, I mean for example my girl is a Danish immigrant, and I used to know a Swede whose wife was from Zambia.
But I've even had this conversation with my girl and even she was like "yeah, I'm into Slavs" which I guess is why she's attracted to me because I'm Slavic/Native American.
I guess like, when you don't really know the person yet, that can be a thing.
Interestingly enough even though she's Danish a lot of her cultural mannerisms remind me of an Iranian woman I was friends with in my early college years.
Remind me to get the Hell out of America and go someplace that actually has a culture.
America doesn't really have a culture. Our culture is mostly kinda just bullshit. 😂

There's the common feminist critical theory of racial stereotypes manifesting as attraction (i.e. nothing is innate, everything is learned/dictated by patriarchy or eurocentrism). And a way more controversial idea I can't bring up here.

I'm not into a Nordic appearance, especially not blonde hair and long noses. That might be about the upper middle class girls I had the misfortune of being around as a teen though.

But yes racial preferences are taboo nowadays.

Gorgeous actor. She's so good.

Attachments

• eyJidWNrZXQiOiJmZGMtc2l0ZXB1YmxpYy1tZWRpYS1wcm9kIiwia2V5IjoidXBsb2Fkc1wvMjAyM1wvMDNcLzY2NDI0L...jpeg
    eyJidWNrZXQiOiJmZGMtc2l0ZXB1YmxpYy1tZWRpYS1wcm9kIiwia2V5IjoidXBsb2Fkc1wvMjAyM1wvMDNcLzY2NDI0L...jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 0
There's a few theories. The usual feminist critical theory of certain racial stereotypes manifesting as attraction (i.e. nothing is innate, everything is learned/dictated by patriarchy). And a way more controversial one I can't bring up here. Asian women - and to some extent other ethnicities - appear more feminine to me. I'm not into a Nordic appearance, especially not blonde hair or long noses. That might be about the horrible upper middle class girls I had the misfortune of being around as a teen though.

I just wanna know why white men are my preference. Like… its probably not my choice and the big bad white man is to blame some how and something to do with racism. 🙃 The whole thing is pathetic in my opinion, if men can have hair colour preference then why is race so taboo

I like my man as pale as can be and I wont be shamed for it 😅
If I explained it… it would probably get a bit…. awkward 😬🙊

Attachments

• 136D753C-C4B5-40D3-9769-9BD52935B3A0.jpeg
    136D753C-C4B5-40D3-9769-9BD52935B3A0.jpeg
    443.7 KB · Views: 0
More appalling fetishizing of Asian women. Someone report this.
Lol, I honestly don't buy the ppl who are out there that actually believes someone is somehow 'wrong' or whatever they would say about ppl liking what they like.

I also find Spanish women beautiful, and Scandinavian, and Slavic, and on and on and on.

Society needs to chill sometimes, they're ready to jump on anyone for anything nowadays. Oooof.

There's the common feminist critical theory of racial stereotypes manifesting as attraction (i.e. nothing is innate, everything is learned/dictated by patriarchy or eurocentrism). And a way more controversial idea I can't bring up here.

Everyone's concerned about who and why everyone is sleeping with everyone. Except me. I'm just over here like:

die sci-fi GIF

I give no shits. lol.

I'm not into a Nordic appearance, especially not blonde hair and long noses. That might be about the upper middle class girls I had the misfortune of being around as a teen though.

Eh, to each their own. It's less of an appearance thing for me and more of the fact that I was just really heavily into the music scene from that area of the world in my teens around the time I started playing guitar. So in a weird way the people I've met from there over the years, the general consensus is that it's opposite mutual cultural appreciation and mutual cultural misunderstanding. 😂 My Swedish friend told me that when he was a kid he wanted to move to Texas, live in a trailer, listen to Pantera and work on a ranch. And I told him that because I'm from Florida I didn't see snow for the first time until I was 18 years old and on weeklong trip up to New Jersey to visit some people I know up there so I have an appreciation for for the exact opposite of what is mostly down here in the Southeastern U.S. So they think that down here is like Gunsmoke and I think that over there is like Skyrim and him and I had a good laugh about it over a couple beers and talking about how it's not really like that on either side of the fence but it's funny that we both think that it is because that's what we've got available to us without first hand experience.

I mean, the attraction is always different than the actual relationship, right? Cover of the book and the preface are not the same as the plot. The detail work is the make or break. But that's off topic of the thread, this is about the cover of the book and the preface. I don't really have a racial preference, I just like women.

when you have options, you can be picky, when you don't you can't.

simple as

anyway. I can't explain my preferences, but for some reasons I'm not particularly drawn to asian women... but I would't say no, just so I can at least perhaps change my beliefs/preference

Over the weekend, I was working on my laptop at a coffee shop when this stunningly flawless woman came in. I couldn't take my eyes off her she was so perfect. She looked like a model and had a great personality too - a bit geeky, honest (not practiced) laugh. Perfect clothes too. She was with a guy who didn't match up to her, I don't think they were together, but seemed casual, more like coworkers or something.

How come no one posted young Stalin?

young_Stalin_1.jpg

Look at me in the eyes and tell me you wouldn't kiss this dictator-in-the-making at a Russian Social Democratic Labour Party meeting. "It's not gay" - you tell yourself while pretending not to be excited - "it's just Russian custom. Like Honecker and Brezhnev!".

Last edited:
How come no one posted young Stalin?

young_Stalin_1.jpg

Look at me in the eyes and tell me you wouldn't kiss this dictator-in-the-making at a Russian Social Democratic Labour Party meeting. "It's not gay" - you tell yourself while pretending not to be excited - "it's just Russian custom. Like Honecker and Brezhnev!".

There he is, folks -
the inventor of IPA, the fixed gear bike, the handlebar moustache, and the idea of using "the" before his band's name -
he's already been into everything before it was cool,
and his favorite band? No one has ever heard of it!

Ladies and gents, I give you, the first hipster! 🥸

Have you been to Asia or do you have a large-ish Asian community in your area? Perhaps if you went somewhere that has a larger Asian population you would have more luck.
23% of Auckland is Asian ethnically, not including international students or temporary visa holders, but those groups tend to stick with each other. I've been friends with Asian guys, usually in a gaming context, but it's very practically impossible to break into their larger mixed gender social groups. And if I openly stated this preference I'd be accused of being a racist toad looking for a waifu.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back