Post freely on this board

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aggghhhhh!

Sigh, I'm sitting in a crowded stuffy school gymnasium with my 12 year old. We are waiting for my 8 year old's "Spring Sing" concert to begin. I'm having the worst claustrophobia :(

O well, it will be better when the concert starts and everyone sits or stands quietly. I dislike crowds. I dislike the buzz of voices and the constant motion around me as I begin to feel off balance and anxious. I get jumpy with the sudden loud voices of shreiking kids and calling parents. Why can't people just be calm like I am? (At least on the outside)! lol

I don't like crowds in social situations, I don't mind them and even like them if I'm just out in town by myself shopping or something. If I'm out with friends tho I prefer a small group or I just take a backseat and slowly drift away. Strange huh?

i guess I'm lonely and its all my fault i have parents that love me, ive got too wonderful younger brothers that love me so much. i guess I'm just ungrateful.
well all my aunts and uncles hate me
my grandmother hasn't talk to me since last year
I'm slowing pushing away all my "friends"
i have no one to talk to
and I'm practically invisible in school
I'm not complaining i enjoy the quiet, i get a lot more sleep, and i have read 35 novels this year.
i guess after my months ive sinking into isolation and heart ache ive finally realized humans need more that sleep and reading to keep themselves sane. and although i tell my mother i don't mind not have any friends i can honestly say this anonymously i truly miss friends i miss having someone to call, i miss interaction with other people. now that I've been alone for so long I'm not even sure how to act around groups of people . i just feel like there a big empty hole in my heart where something important needs to be like a friend. i don't even want a relationship because i really don't believe in love, all i want is a best friend

In order to maintain control of life, I remain reluctant to rely upon others to obtain fulfillment. I certainly desire friendships, especially those with the opposite persuasion, however my SMI: PTSD prevents commitment. I am currently receiving counseling (2x weekly) and group support (1x weekly). Within the past month, I also began taking Zoloft daily. I understand that Zoloft is the most highly recommended medication for PTSD, according to the FDA.

I am a 30 year old, twice divorced and pregnant with my third baby.... I have a new boyfriend of 2 yrs but I am so lonely. I push everybody away it seems, and I always choose the most difficult people and try to be with them. It is the most frustrating thing to me to try and do right by people but constantly be made to feel like it is in vain. I hate myself in so many ways, my color, my hair, my shape, my personality, I hate myself so much that I don't even want my children or my mother around me because I am afraid they will see just how much I hate myself. I push them away, I am very mean to them when I don't have to be. This didn't just begin though, I have always hated myself.

well I'm lonely.. I would say lonely as hell although there were times I was really lonely as hell! But now it's bad too.. Hate loneliness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As with most in this forum, I do not have any person to confide in. I no longer dislike loneliness. I seem to thrive on it. Pride latched onto my loneliness and eventually, I found myself very much comfortable in my solitude.

I hope to be alone 'till the day I leave this earth. Like a dead tree in a barren wasteland.

Genius may be a blessing and a curse, but when blessed with looks too that have attracted men and women who consistently expect a 25 year old would be satisfied with one night stands + an old family to boot augmented by the surname occurring across a lot of foundations, plantations, conglomerations etc. in all four corners of the world,

does a LONELY boy make. My best friend is a middle-aged employment attorney who shares the same IQ as I and the scales that weigh me. She is married to an advisor to Obama and last four presidents/author/attorney who is how I met her. You'd think the author is smarter. All that glitters is not gold right?

Oh I just love Florida. No, my hometown of Hollywood is beautiful but it is a lonely life anyway.

blue_azure said:
I want to cry on someone's shoulder and not be judged.
I have a shoulder.

Latest posts

Back