Post freely on this board

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
viewpoint
i can relate to not associating with over indulgent people. to your question. i don't think that would be the reason you're lonely. i'm sure you can think back to times when you weren't lonely and you were still tuning some people out. i think maybe you just need to find the right crowd. i don't like drama either. sometimes i feel like i'm just entertaining people by paying them attention, when i get nothing in return. sooner or later i move on.

gyneco said:
I just had a particularly bad day and I feel even stupider than usual. I know things won't look so bad tomorrow, but right now I feel like it's the end of the world.

There. Now shower me with pity and make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Ive realized that life doesn’t seem to up hold much. We only believe to show life blows or is amazingly great based on what we want to believe. We sit there and think…deeply..is this life? By far of how our imagination can take us how come were only to accomplish such little things? In the end the remainder of what we do… turns into what we hate. Especially in relationships, its hard because we have to be careful. You may think what the mind wants is what you feel. But rather than that, you yourself as a person should actually feel with something involuntary……your heart. Its never what we desire but more of what we need rather than want. Look at life in another perspective. Think the unexpected…. Focus on what is needed….these are just but simple tasks that we do every day. It’s a scary thought that maybe one day the very dreams we live for may not exist. Dreams shatter… but then new forms occur. The everlasting hope is very much vulnerable. If we cannot cease to be happy the very hope turns into anger, hatred, and selfishness. In the end, its our choices that creates our society. Its our choices that make us who we are. What do we do…when the very things in life that we believe in become nonexistent? What do we do when our focus is gone? We follow a path that leads us to what we want in life. Although not many of us reach it people still do. That path is called hope. Hope will always exist when we want it to. It may take some sacrifices but nothing comes easy..ever. Every choice you make, every path you choose is who you are. You look in the mirror and asked yourself is this the right choice the right path I wanted to take to be one step closer to who I want to be? We exist to create our own identity for ourselves. Just know that everything will be okay. Every problem, Every encounter with fear, even signs of losing faith or hope. Just know that no matter what someone will always care for you, that someone will always love you. Don’t be sad because life flies by. You may not exist the next day which is scary, but live the very life you live the way you want. Be happy, make the right choices and they will come back to you and optimism makes you a better person. Whenever things are in tough shape, take a second and smile. For that one smile can give you the very reason for waking up the next day. Don’t waste your time on useless things. Lifes guaranteed way to short. I know im only 16 and I probably don’t know enough. But I sure as hell know that happiness exists, its whether or not you want it to be there. Im not much of a writer but I believe in a life that happiness should be a priority. Remember this well….in order to make anyone else happy….you have to be happy yourself. If you don’t fall under that criteria then step back in life and take a breather. Something will catch your attention and give you a reason to smile. Don’t give up on your feelings. But if a sure decision is made by the heart then that decision was meant to happen. Don’t change the person you are for its your own identity. Life is what you make of it. Sure as hell make it a life worth living for.
- Remixx

Be happy dude :)

I started feeling alone again today.. I've already forgotten how if feels like. Not because I was happy spending my time with other people. I've been alone all the time, though I didn't care and tried to change it...

I can't connect with anyone in real life and/or the internet.

I hate my sleeping patterns.

Why do I still bother if I have absolutely no one in my life and nothing going for me?

I can keep posting rants, but again, they just don't matter.

Who wants to Join my Pity Party??????? :(

iSurf said:
I can't connect with anyone in real life and/or the internet.

I hate my sleeping patterns.

Why do I still bother if I have absolutely no one in my life and nothing going for me?

I can keep posting rants, but again, they just don't matter.

Read this in two days and you'll realize your in a much better place, trust me. :)

PoetryFlows4rmMe said:
Who wants to Join my Pity Party??????? :(

Read this in two days and you'll realize your in a much better place, trust me. :)

Thank you. I tend to get distressed and upset over weekends when I have time to think about everything... about the pity party part, hope you feel better as well.

What is the 'it' that you think you may have seen all of?

Outlawstarl337 said:
man this thread died fast

Ha, Ha.
I liked that one!
John.
:D

boodika said:
is this it? is this all there is?

When I feel a bit short changed by life,
I sometimes think of my grandfather who joined up for the First World War in 1914.He was only 17,and after surviving that sheer butchery he came home to find the job he'd apprenticed for gone.
He managed to get work in Halkyn lead mine for some time,then various labouring jobs here and there.Then when he was pensioned off he had to get work in a local saw mill because he couldn't
survive on the pittance of a pension that our grateful government were paying him.Following an accident with a band saw were he lost a few fingers,he was forced to give up work for good at the age of 72.
He died two years later from emphacyma caused by dust in the lead mine.Now I can imagine him lying there on his death bed thinking "Is that it!"

Another weekend by myself... Like always I guess, just feel really low today for some reason. Guess I've lost what little hope I had in the past few months. :(

I am 20 years old and currently lonely while studying abroad in London. I was really depressed last year during the winter and felt that I had to escape to save myself. I thus applied for a year abroad program in London and got in. However, over the next couple months I made some really close friends and became very happy.

Once abroad I was great for a month. Then I foolishly got into a relationship with a girl here that has been extremely difficult. We both had our past histories and they just didn't mesh well. At the start of the relationship I neglected the people that I had been forming relationships with here and only focused on her. HUGE MISTAKE. I became isolated and once we started arguing I was at her mercy. At the same time my Mom's boyfriend in the States lost his legs due to diabetes and has been under serious financial stress. He asked my Mom to move into our house, and my mom being very lonely (my father passed away ten years ago and my sister lives away from home so she was the only one in the house) agreed to everything.

When I was depressed last year I thought that when I came out of it that would be the end of it, so it is incredibly discouraging that I am now sinking back into an abyss of self pity and regret.

Hi not this again.
You must learn,that if you are prone to depression,it's not like chicken pocks,as in "glad I can't get that more than once".
You've got to stay aware of situations that can bring it on.Break ups are one thing,but break ups whilst being along way from home with problems going on at home are another.Any sane person on earth would be depressed.Try and handle these problems one at a time,phone your sister,she could help a lot,then just think things through one at a time.I'm sure you'll work things out.I hope so.
John.

Feel kinda weird today. Like the world has rejected me. Gah, I got too **** much time spent alone "thinking".

Hi everyone!

Im wondering why a girl texted me asking alot of questions and when I texted back she didn't reply.

I feel like I'm being used, it sucks to be a teenager

Latest posts

Back