Post freely on this board

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think judging is completely and utterly impossible to avoid. I judge left and right, but at the same time I am understanding. If you understand what I mean..?

Yeah I do get what you mean but perhaps it is just my fear that the worst may happen. I unfortunately like to over-think so though it does help me in some matters, it is a weakness as well. Meh, I am probably having some kind of pessimistic depression now so uh... don't take what I say too personally about the judging thing.

I can totally relate. Overthinking is often times a weakness, at least in my experience. In social situations, I try to pick up every kind of signal so I don't screw anything up. This ofcourse ends up in me taking things like not getting answered the way i expect very bad. I can be crushed by tiny stuff that most people just don't care about. Its one of the worst feelings i've ever experienced..

trZ: Yeah I can relate to that. But I think the heard part is trying not to show that the little things they say get to you. Sometimes I think I'm petty but well, I guess over the years I tend to ignore most of it. Honed skill I suppose.

dramaqueen said:
You learn Schwarzenegger's quotes by heart? lol

wait wait have one veryyyy interesting:
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian Veteran, cast Vicariously as both Victim and Villain by the Vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere Veneer of Vanity, is a Vestige of the vox populi, now Vacant,Vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands Vivified and has Vowed to vanquish these venal and Virulent vermin van-guarding vice and Vouchsafing the Violently Vicious and Voracious Violation of Volition

V for Vendetta is so over used. :(

I feel like apart of me is dying inside, but I don't know way, I look at what I have and think how happy I should be but I'm not and I never allow it to show to any one though I wish I can scream it out loud.

sometimes I feel like crying even tho it wont solve anything. The only three people that kept me alive these past 5 years are far way and couldn't care less some days, why can't someone love me for being me instead of the perfect daughter, sister, and full time fill-in mom?

Hello out there ive been lonely for 32 years now if you ask me and believe it when i say this everyone says you will find the right girl she will come for you someday i no it will not happen for me i will be lonely forever i had a brain transplant when i was born im austistic and i try to give me self hope by working at goodwill getting a girl not happening going to bars no i will be lonely for life :( i dont like it

I am totally relate with what you want to tell because I also have a very huge experience of loneliness and one thing I want to tell you that I hate this part of life which is called loneliness because at this time nobody is with that person who is lonely.

Ahhhh loneliness. What a fickle friend we are to, uhmmm, ourselves. I got one call on Christmas and no presents, and worse of all, no turkey. But, alas, it was a good day because I got to curl up in my plush recliner, and watch a really good movie on my big screen TV.. in the warmth of my home, nonetheless. Yeah, I'm lonely. I'm also thankful.

I feel stupid. Like I've exposed way too much of me. First, denial. Second, dread. Third, acceptance. Fourth, I freaking give up. You win I lose. Now I'm depressed. Good going. Gonna go to sleep now.

I feel like everything is a stage play and everyone is pretending and everything seems like a mockery

floffyschneeman said:
I feel like everything is a stage play and everyone is pretending and everything seems like a mockery

Sometimes it does feel that way. I totally get where you're coming from, but those of us who need, "real" need to just keep trying to plug away and make what we can in life as real as possible... :cool:

Nina said:
Sometimes it does feel that way. I totally get where you're coming from, but those of us who need, "real" need to just keep trying to plug away and make what we can in life as real as possible... :cool:

yes, I've got to agree with you. sometimes we get scared of the things that we can't control in life but we also get scared of the things that we can. Happiness is still a choice and we can always affect our environment. I find myself going back to that conclusion. it just pisses me off lately, I become another person at night, I get really depressed, sometimes for no reason. well it's morning now. happy again :D lol

I wanna go somewhere. Anywhere. Make sure no one knows who I am. Then when I get sick of it I'll leave. Repeat process. Why does everything have to be how I want them? I'm such a brat. I'll never be what I want to be because I can't settle. I will never be content. I will always want something else. Always.

im always looking for a serious relationship. i was broken hearted twice. and i feel so much pain. in my last relationship we have 10 years gap he was already successful in life he has own business and im only a working college student. I met him because he is a business partner to the company i am working part time. our relationship is just like secret on, nobody knows we have relationship except the two of us. i feel like he don't have guts to introduce me as his gf he has so many alibi like it is conflict with his business etc., so i decided to broke up with him. i told him that i will concentrate first to my life and do whatever to be successful like him coz i want that someday he can introduce me atleast to his friends. but after our breakup he is still communicating with me checking if im okay so i feel and i thought it was love that he still cares and loves me and i expect something to that. and then one day i found out something and realize that i have to stop expecting from him and stop loving him. i feel like i don't have lucky in love life. i feel like he just deceive me.

if you came here, i'd know who you were because of all the question marks around your head.

Okay, post freely? Well, here it goes. I just read something I have to weed thru and do some soul searching and self examination. But, why do I get the feeling I'm always the person doing the soul searching, while most others are out just having fun? is that what lonely people have in common? (I'll have to ask that question another day) I just read something around the lines of: "The love of pleasure defeats itself and ends in frustration. If you do things just for your pleasure, you end up hurting or injuring everyone you meet. So, question to self and to you out there, am I lonely because if I'm in a group or with people that don't amuse me or interest me (bring me pleasure in some way) I tune them out? If they don't respond to me, I tune them out instead of moving on to someone else? I look back and I do seem to have alot of people I just turn my back on. I always believed I turned my back because they seemed of lower character or just liked drama. I'm beginning to think I'm a snob. This is why I hate self examination. It makes me feel worse about myself.

Latest posts

Back