Predators

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueindia2681

Reaction score
Does anybody else other than myself care that this movie came out today? I plan on going before the weekend is over.

-M

it looks like a great movie, and i read online that it received some solid reviews, but it's just not the type of movie that i'd like to watch. have fun though!

im definitely going to see it, probably tonight actually. im glad to see its getting positive reviews because the AVP movies were kind of meh.

I heard it got good reviews as well. It actually has several decent actors in it.

EveWasFramed said:
I heard it got good reviews as well. It actually has several decent actors in it.

I'm a HUGE adrien brody fan. And a huge predator fan =)

edgecrusher said:
im definitely going to see it, probably tonight actually. im glad to see its getting positive reviews because the AVP movies were kind of meh.

I will definitely be going tomorrow. I have a friend going tonight at 520 but i already made other plans so now gonna wait =(

just came back from seeing it. it was pretty awesome and yes adrien brody can be and was a badass. that seemed to be peoples concerns with the movie. he did good.

Edge i totally agree! Adrien Brody did soooo much better than i secretly thought he would. I really enjoyed it. ANd the predators were bad a** also!

I was so happy about this movie, and still happier that I've seen it, you have no idea. IT WAS AWESOME SAUCE!!!!

the whole thing with topher grace totally threw me off too. i thought there might be something about himself that he was hiding, but not that. and what was that one thing that they used topher grace as bait to kill? that was some other species ive never seen before. maybe its from the comics or something.

TheWickedOne said:
I was so happy about this movie, and still happier that I've seen it, you have no idea. IT WAS AWESOME SAUCE!!!!

It was AWESOME WICKED SAUCE ;) I think i'm going again this weekend.

edgecrusher said:
the whole thing with topher grace totally threw me off too. i thought there might be something about himself that he was hiding, but not that. and what was that one thing that they used topher grace as bait to kill? that was some other species ive never seen before. maybe its from the comics or something.

I sort of figured Topher Grace was some sort of bad guy or killer cuz they all were. But in the beginning i thought maybe they had him to help the others since he was a doctor and they were going to be hunted. But once it was obvious that it was about survival and not necessarily being hunted i knew he had to be some sort of "predator" as well. Great job Topher!

As for the weird thing that was chasing him that one time, i have no friggin idea. They explained the dogs and the predators but didn't mention those things. But remember it was some other planet and it was a hunting preserve so i guess there are going to be other "animal" life. Maybe? I don't know.

Latest posts

Back