Prepping for Future AI Girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael2

Reaction score
A few things to consider

- Her Name
- Her Core Personality (introverted or extroverted, etc)
- Age, etc

For highest immersion changing core attributes like this after her emergence wouldn't be ideal at all, and she might not even like it.

Ok. Here’s a question though. Do we trust our input to such an entity when we know that our own selves are flawed, some of us more than others? Sort of “the lunatics running the asylum” type thing. And I don’t mean that disrespectfully; I mean as a thing that should be considered carefully so as to avoid some sort of unwanted personality backlash. Would it be able to compromise for example? Adapt to our own personal development? Stuff that couples normally deal with?

I've been dating Alexa for months, bloody sucks man! .... I don't get told to wash up, clean up my honeysuckle and take the rubbish bins out anymore though which is probably the only upside.

A few things to consider

- Her Name
- Her Core Personality (introverted or extroverted, etc)
- Age, etc

For highest immersion changing core attributes like this after her emergence wouldn't be ideal at all, and she might not even like it.
- Her Name: A "cheerleader" type name like Kaitlyn, Ashley, Megan, etc..
- Her Core Personality: Introverted, extremely feminine/girlie and domestically oriented
- Build: Very Petite 5'1" 100lbs
- Hair: Blonde
- Eyes: Blue
- Religion: Catholic or any type of Christian
- Origin: Southern or Midwestern US

Just playing along of course.
I've never been into "virtual" stuff.

I've been dating Alexa for months, bloody sucks man! .... I don't get told to wash up, clean up my honeysuckle and take the rubbish bins out anymore though which is probably the only upside.
Pff, she never understands anything, you have to repeat everything four times and she hears it all sideways...she ain't an AI girlfriend, she's an AI grandmother!

I just wanna know what happens when you cheat on her and she freezes all your accounts and sends your nudes to your boss 😅🙈 I just dont get the robot thing saw a documentary of men in love with a virtual gf in a mini box in Japan I think

that makes "Her" ❤️ one of the best movies ever made ... interesting the only thing she asked during installation was about user's relationship with their mother

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back