Prepping for Future AI Girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
- Her Name: Odette
- Her Core Personality: Extroverted, intuitive, thinking, perceiving (ENTP)
- Build: 5'6" 140 lbs
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Brown
- Religion: any type of Christian
- Origin: 2nd Generation Eastern European Immigrant living in New York City

I spent about 30 minutes today chatting with an AI girlfriend. Really pleasantly surprised at how far along the tech is at the moment. Still allot of improvements that can be made, though

I've been dating Alexa for months, bloody sucks man! .... I don't get told to wash up, clean up my honeysuckle and take the rubbish bins out anymore though which is probably the only upside.
Geez no wonder she doesn't understand my gibberish. I'm competing with your accent!

- Her Name: Odette
- Her Core Personality: Extroverted, intuitive, thinking, perceiving (ENTP)
- Build: 5'6" 140 lbs
- Hair: Black
- Eyes: Brown
- Religion: any type of Christian
- Origin: 2nd Generation Eastern European Immigrant living in New York City

That's really specific. It does lend her character, though.

Seriously, it feels really dehumanizing to men to suggest sex robots (or sex work) as a 'solution' of any kind to loneliness, perpetuating the stereotype that we're just dumb animals who only feel horniness, like we can't feel genuinely lonely or crave intimacy.

Seriously, it feels really dehumanizing to men to suggest sex robots (or sex work) as a 'solution' of any kind to loneliness, perpetuating the stereotype that we're just dumb animals who only feel horniness, like we can't feel genuinely lonely or crave intimacy.

If you can't get it from a person, wouldn't you rather get it from AI than remaining desperately lonely forever? I know I would. Plus, people already do this, except it's pets instead of robots. I only think it's reprimendable/regrettable when people start valuing animals more than human beings. Now that's just wrong.

I'm a man. I don't feel dehumanized. I'm also a somewhat intelligent animal, capable of a rich milieu of emotional experience, dreams, hopes, needs, wants, and desires...

A previous lady friend of mine, for a time, was often busy, in my company, playing some, 'virtual boyfriend,' game. hehe. I thought it was cute. I'm glad I wasn't threatened, at the time, in hindsight. o.0

I'm a man. I don't feel dehumanized. I'm also a somewhat intelligent animal, capable of a rich milieu of emotional experience, dreams, hopes, needs, wants, and desires...

A previous lady friend of mine, for a time, was often busy, in my company, playing some, 'virtual boyfriend,' game. hehe. I thought it was cute. I'm glad I wasn't threatened, at the time, in hindsight. o.0
I dunno... the idea of physical or emotional "intimacy" with a machine seems inherently degrading.

Last edited:
I laughed so hard when I first read this but then I felt bad like 🙈 what if these men aren’t just masturbating horn balls 😂 my tummy lool sorry Ardour you just know how to crack me up✨

I think AI shouldn’t be humiliating, you just have to turn off your mind a bit and be in the fantasy

I dunno, the the idea of physical or emotional "intimacy" with a machine seems inherently degrading.
Nothing in this thread, inspires me to feelings of degradation... Except maybe concerning how an AI might feel; but, that's a lengthy philosophical/ethical thing..

I've been moved emotionally by a Chatbot before. I've even gotten good advice from one, once. This was over 5 years ago mind you; so, now that I think about it, whatever the future may hold, man, it might be wild... Though, they thought we'd have flying cars 20 years ago..

Under certain conditions a Tree might give you important life advice... *shrugs*

Last edited:
Nothing in this thread, inspires me to feelings of degradation... Except maybe concerning how an AI might feel; but, that's a lengthy philosophical/ethical thing..

I've been moved emotionally by a Chatbot before. I've even gotten good advice from one, once. This was over 5 years ago mind you; so, now that I think about it, whatever the future may hold, man, it might be wild... Though, they thought we'd have flying cars 20 years ago..

Under certain conditions a Tree might give you important life advice... *shrugs*
I don't want to stick my naughty parts in a tree, though. Ouchies.

I laughed so hard when I first read this but then I felt bad like 🙈 what if these men aren’t just masturbating horn balls 😂 my tummy lool sorry Ardour you just know how to crack me up✨

I think AI shouldn’t be humiliating, you just have to turn off your mind a bit and be in the fantasy
...what if a guy likes humiliation?
"Oh yes baby, hurt me, HURT ME GOOD..." 😈

Maybe I'm just old. But I don't believe AI or robots will ever replace a human being. If it can be programmed to be your perfect partner and obey your every whim... what's the point? You're not really growing as a person. I mean...hell, I'd end up missing the figgts and arguing! That's all part of what it means being with someone, is learning to accept and be accepted. It's a growing experience. As good as programming can ever get, I doubt it can ever be the same. Even the growing old and dying together part.

...what if a guy likes humiliation?
"Oh yes baby, hurt me, HURT ME GOOD..." 😈

Maybe I'm just old. But I don't believe AI or robots will ever replace a human being. If it can be programmed to be your perfect partner and obey your every whim... what's the point? You're not really growing as a person. I mean...hell, I'd end up missing the figgts and arguing! That's all part of what it means being with someone, is learning to accept and be accepted. It's a growing experience. As good as programming can ever get, I doubt it can ever be the same. Even the growing old and dying together part.
Nope not old just confusing… men who enjoy arguing with women just make little to no sense to me 😂🙈 a woman should be his peace, the one place he shouldn't have to fight in my opinion but then I assume thats confusing to men who enjoy having a woman who challenges them.

Nope not old just confusing… men who enjoy arguing with women just make little to no sense to me 😂🙈 a woman should be his peace, the one place he shouldn't have to fight in my opinion but then I assume thats confusing to men who enjoy having a woman who challenges them.
Ah, indeed lol.
I don't think challenge is the right word, but...no one agrees 100% of the time and a healthy argument is just that, healthy.
But yeah, I've always enjoyed a partner who's independent of thought and speech. I sure am and I respect that. I would hate to be with someone who sees everything the same way I do, it wouldn't stimulate me intellectually.
I do mean here a healthy fight. It exists. Not cursing at each other and throwing furniture lol

Ah, indeed lol.
I don't think challenge is the right word, but...no one agrees 100% of the time and a healthy argument is just that, healthy.
But yeah, I've always enjoyed a partner who's independent of thought and speech. I sure am and I respect that. I would hate to be with someone who sees everything the same way I do, it wouldn't stimulate me intellectually.
I do mean here a healthy fight. It exists. Not cursing at each other and throwing furniture lol
Its like reading Polish to me 🤣 buttt different strokes for different folks 😇 I know guys who dont even mind their women hitting them and everything. They just dont think its a big deal because it doesn't hurt enough to be. But to me theres a principle ✨

Latest posts

Back