Profile Name

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My name came from just talking to my friend one day about a fish that listens to ska...

...which eventually turned into thinking it was a cool idea to get a bowl in the shape of a fish, in my days as a stoner...

...which my friend surprised me with one day :LOL:

It was a tropical fish with multi-colored stripes, and a couple fins, one on top and two on the bottom, and a couple eyes. I thought I was legit, with my own relatively unique piece.

When I quit smoking, I gave it back to my friend, because I figured if I wasn't going to use it, all it could really do for me was get me in trouble. So I sent "the ska fish" on his merry way.

I kept the name for myself though 🐟 🐠 🐡
That's cool 😎

"unsigned" is a qualifier in C/C++ programming that tells the compiler the integer will not make use of a sign bit.
Meaning that the number cannot be negative.
My way of reminding myself to try to stay positive.
Which is much easier to do when I am not drinking or hungover.

"unsigned" is a qualifier in C/C++ programming that tells the compiler the integer will not make use of a sign bit.
Meaning that the number cannot be negative.
My way of reminding myself to try to stay positive.
Which is much easier to do when I am not drinking or hungover.

I didn't know that.

To be honest, I thought "Unsigned" meant that you were trying to stay anonymous, or that you were down on yourself, like not even giving yourself a name - as in, you were not signing your profile, leaving it blank.

But the real story, that's clever and creative, and upbeat. I like it (y)

Last edited:
That's cool 😎

Ah yes...from about 2006 to 2012, I spent many a night drive, drive, driving the Strange Barracuda...

strangeplymouth.jpg

(c'mon, look at that and tell me the Chrysler ad people weren't high as kites!
I think they were more than a little "dazed and confused" if you know what I mean... 😵‍💫🥴 )

Last edited:
So many people ask me what my username means. To me it means Empty Grave Girl, I guess I feel like my grave is dug just waiting since I pay for it yearly. My name symbolises my death fantasy and acceptance of it, and also highlights the suicidal actions and thoughts I often battle with.

I find it comforting knowing my grave is with my fathers. I find it comforting knowing it wont be empty forever and i’ll be reunited with my father one day.

Basically I took the abbreviation for Not Available and just slapped two words against it that matched, because I like wordplay. I'll laugh, I'll cry, I'll laugh while crying, because you can't spell Slaughter without "laughter." (y)

I've always had a love for English/UK culture. When my mum was pregnant with me, she lived in a little village called Ringwood in the south of England, near the New Forest. With one month to go in her pregnancy, my parents decided to pack up and move to Australia and that's where I was born. It has always kind of irked me that I wasn't born in England, and I just like the name Ringwood - reminds me of fairies and fanciful things.

Last edited:
I've always had a love for English/UK culture. When my mum was pregnant with me, she lived in a little village called Ringwood in the south of England, near the New Forest. With one month to go in her pregnancy, my parents decided to pack up and move to Australia and that's where I was born. It's always kind of irked me that I wasn't born in England, and I just like the name Ringwood - reminds me of fairies and fanciful things.
Is that why your pic is a squirrel? I dont think they have them in the US not sure about Canada 😱✨

Is that why your pic is a squirrel? I dont think they have them in the US not sure about Canada 😱✨
Haha, no. My avatar has no connection to my username. I just like squirrels. . . and I like squirrels decked out in medieval armour even more. 😂🥰

And as Callie says, they also have squirrels down in the U.S.

Haha, no. My avatar has no connection to my username. I just like squirrels. . . and I like squirrels decked out in medieval armour even more. 😂🥰

And as Callie says, they also have squirrels down in the U.S.
Whattt they have squirrels? I swear I grew up hearing that Americans are so jealous of us because we have squirrels and they dont 😂😂 or was that foxes? Idk.. I give up

Whattt they have squirrels? I swear I grew up hearing that Americans are so jealous of us because we have squirrels and they dont 😂😂 or was that foxes? Idk.. I give up

I see squirrels in our yard and neighborhood all the time, many times daily.

Foxes are more rare, but I've seen them here at home, and in the neighborhood as well.
In the winter one time, a fox jumped our fence, and left a hole in the snow where he jumped over it.

Occasionally, we'll have coyotes too, and some of them can get quite big. I've seen coyotes hang out in pairs, at the elementary school I went to way back when.

No wolves though. You have to go further out in the sticks, for those.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back