Profile Name

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see squirrels in our yard and neighborhood all the time, many times daily.

Foxes are more rare, but I've seen them here at home, and in the neighborhood as well.
In the winter one time, a fox jumped our fence, and left a hole in the snow where he jumped over it.

Occasionally, we'll have coyotes too, and some of them can get quite big.

No wolves though. You have to go further out in the sticks, for those.
so you mean this whole time Americans weren't rolling in pure jealousy over our squirrels, feels like Santas not real all over again 🥺

The US has squirrels.....
Lots and lots and lots of them...
Tree, ground, and flying variety.

I live less than 10 mins from the NYC city line and we also have deer, possums, skunks, raccoons, rabbits, chipmunks and woodchucks where I am. And believe it or not, I've been seeing a beautiful red fox on my early morning walks.
I keep trying to get a picture of him, but he never stops running and he's so d**m fast!
And this is in a very urban suburb.
The fox is usually running through peoples yards.
There are big parks here too, but I see him in peoples yards.

We have redtail hawks and ospreys too.
I am sure there are owls, but I have never been able to see one...

Lots and lots and lots of them...
Tree, ground, and flying variety.

I live less than 10 mins from the NYC city line and we also have deer, possums, skunks, raccoons, rabbits, chipmunks and woodchucks where I am. And believe it or not, I've been seeing a beautiful red fox on my early morning walks.
I keep trying to get a picture of him, but he never stops running and he's so d**m fast!
And this is in a very urban suburb.
The fox is usually running through peoples yards.
There are big parks here too, but I see him in peoples yards.

We have redtail hawks and ospreys too.
I am sure there are owls, but I have never been able to see one...
I have owls where I live. Don't always see them, but I hear them every night.

so you mean this whole time Americans weren't rolling in pure jealousy over our squirrels, feels like Santas not real all over again 🥺
The squirrels we have are American greys, they came over on container ships and aircraft. Our native red squirrels are much more rare, in fact almost extinct as the American greys slaughtered and ate most of them.

The squirrels we have are American greys, they came over on container ships and aircraft. Our native red squirrels are much more rare, in fact almost extinct as the American greys slaughtered and ate most of them.
Actually, according to the missus this is wrong, The greys brought a pox virus, that they are immune to, with them that has killed our reds. I get most of my information from an old soak at the end of the bar at my local, I think I may need to find an alternative source as the old lady suggests my current one displays a naivety on my part. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I see squirrels in our yard and neighborhood all the time, many times daily.

Foxes are more rare, but I've seen them here at home, and in the neighborhood as well.
In the winter one time, a fox jumped our fence, and left a hole in the snow where he jumped over it.

Occasionally, we'll have coyotes too, and some of them can get quite big. I've seen coyotes hang out in pairs, at the elementary school I went to way back when.

No wolves though. You have to go further out in the sticks, for those.
@TheSkaFish I have rabbits and coyotes in my neighborhood,although I haven't seen the coyotes in a long time.

once upon a time in 2007 my therapist encouraged me to search for online socializing (especially females) ... at that stage in my life I was investing most of musical interest in Mozart so I picked up internet user names from the world of his operas characters ... Cherubino is the name of a teenage page infatuated with all the women around him craving for their love ... it brought me luck since I did find a (real life) serious relationship with this name

once upon a time in 2007 my therapist encouraged me to search for online socializing (especially females) ... at that stage in my life I was investing most of musical interest in Mozart so I picked up internet user names from the world of his operas characters ... Cherubino is the name of a teenage page infatuated with all the women around him craving for their love ... it brought me luck since I did find a (real life) serious relationship with this name
oooh how beautiful and romantic ✨💕 I hope it brings you more luck ✨💐

Latest posts

Back