question about breasts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesse said:
hamface said:
Why is it that anytime someone asks a question about breasts, women with big breasts feel they need to chime in and tell me how big their breasts are?? What is that about?

Maybe they're flirting with you. 8)

If they were before, I don't think they are now :p

Jesse said:
Maybe they're flirting with you. 8)

Maybe they just like to showoff like most large breasted women do. I know women like that, and it's pretty **** annoying.

breasts can be beautiful in all shapes and sizes. it depends on who they are on, lol. and i ve said it before and ill say it again, altering breasts is like punching god in the face. and i say that even though at this point in my life im pretty sure i dont believe in god anymore.

(d) It means if you don't have titties to offer the group, then G.T.F.O. (get the fresia out)!!!

It's sort of a common internet meme appreciating the beauty and almost supernatural purity of boobies.

And I must needs agree.

hamface said:
Wow, that's lame. Do people think anymore.

No, it's a humorous jest designed to convey an essential truth: that breasts are amazing to men.

If you don't like it, you're free to NOT ******* READ IT.

Sound alright to you?

P.S. Do people use proper grammar anymore? It might be best to use a question mark the next time you want to write a question.

Badjedidude said:
hamface said:
Wow, that's lame. Do people think anymore.

No, it's a humorous jest designed to convey an essential truth: that breasts are amazing to men.

If you don't like it, you're free to NOT ******* READ IT.

Sound alright to you?

P.S. Do people use proper grammar anymore? It might be best to use a question mark the next time you want to write a question.

Apparently they don't use proper grammar anymore seeing as tits or GTFO is considered an okay response.

I asked a specific question about what SIZE breasts men prefer on women and another question about what size breasts your partner has. I didn't ask you to make a trendy statement about breasts. If I had asked, 'Do men like breasts?' it would have been acceptable, but that is NOT what I asked. If you don't have a real answer, please refrain from responding.

Once again, this is my thread and I asked the questions, and am looking for honest replies, so I DO HAVE TO ******* READ IT.

Btw, the question was rhetorical.

evanescencefan91 said:
My favorite are concave, but those are so rare now a days
hahahahhaha lols

i don't know if I count

I like the modest sized ones,
just a nice little smooth sized indent in the t shirts, just enough for me to rest my head on and ponder

tehe

:p
...............and yes my posts have been becoming exponentially more gay

Haha, brilliant. More power to you:D

hamface said:
Apparently they don't use proper grammar anymore seeing as tits or GTFO is considered an okay response.

As I've already stated, it was a joke, and it did use proper grammar. Here would be the entire sentance:
"Show us the tits or get the fresia out." Through a simple process of shortening and elimination of unnecessary, implied phrases, we arrive at, "Tits or GTFO." Understand now?

hamface said:
I asked a specific question about what SIZE breasts men prefer on women and another question about what size breasts your partner has. I didn't ask you to make a trendy statement about breasts. If I had asked, 'Do men like breasts?' it would have been acceptable, but that is NOT what I asked. If you don't have a real answer, please refrain from responding.

Yes, I'm aware of that. And I DID answer your question. Did you even read it?

Also, if you're expecting every thread you make on this site to be set on iron rails and never be put off-topic, then you're going to be sorely disappointed. Threads take on a natural life of their own, shifting, changing, etc. Learn to live with it.... or GTFO. XD :p

Badjedidude said:
hamface said:

As I've already stated, it was a joke, and it did use proper grammar. Here would be the entire sentance:
"Show us the tits or get the fresia out." Through a simple process of shortening and elimination of unnecessary, implied phrases, we arrive at, "Tits or GTFO." Understand now?

hamface said:

Yes, I'm aware of that. And I DID answer your question. Did you even read it?

Also, if you're expecting every thread you make on this site to be set on iron rails and never be put off-topic, then you're going to be sorely disappointed. Threads take on a natural life of their own, shifting, changing, etc. Learn to live with it.... or GTFO. XD :p

I know WTF your statement meant. When I said 'What the eff does that mean??' I was simply expressing my view on your lack of creativity.

Yes I did read it, but why then, did you have to come back and nullify it with such a stupid statement? There is nothing funny about it at all. It's offensive and crude. If you wanted to say something funny, you should've been clever about it like bbm662.

I wasn't expecting much, but apparently it was too much.

hamface said:
I was simply expressing my view on your lack of creativity.

I have no such lack. The higher, the fewer. (Let's see minty get that one, meaning AND source! :p)

hamface said:
Yes I did read it, but why then, did you have to come back and nullify it with such a stupid statement? There is nothing funny about it at all. It's offensive and crude. If you wanted to say something funny, you should've been clever about it like bbm662.

I thought it was funny. Maybe others will as well. I'm sorry it's not as highbrow or sophisticated as what you're apparently used to.

And my joke didn't nullify anything, unless you're trying to analyze this forum thread on an empirical level, assigning positives and negatives to posts based on your personal criteria of "what fits."

hamface said:
I wasn't expecting much, but apparently it was too much.

Hmmm you're entitled to believe whatever you want, but maybe you should try not to blanket-judge me based on a single encounter. Look, I'm not looking to get into a honeysuckle-fest on an internet forum. I took your original reply as an insult, so I responded in kind.

I hope you learn a bit more about me and find I'm a decent guy. Either way, I've answered your question. I hope things go well for ya and you get your answer.

hamface you aren't doing yourself any favors, honestly, i probably wouldn't respond to another one of your threads just because i've watched you come unglued on bjd for making a light-hearted joke, probably one of the nicest members here. stress much? :)

hamface said:
Why is it that anytime someone asks a question about breasts, women with big breasts feel they need to chime in and tell me how big their breasts are?? What is that about?

I don't recall anyone giving out a bra size in this thread.

hamface said:
Maybe they just like to showoff like most large breasted women do. I know women like that, and it's pretty **** annoying.

Know what else is annoying? Sweeping generalizations.

cheaptrickfan said:
hamface said:

I don't recall anyone giving out a bra size in this thread.

hamface said:

Know what else is annoying? Sweeping generalizations.

OH, SHE IS JUST GOOD :d

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
massive so i don't have to bring a tent when i go camping

I just had this insane visual image of an Amazon's breasts propped up with tent poles and some guys huddling underneath in the shadow, out of the rain.

I think I need to get out more...

Latest posts

Back