question about breasts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minus said:
hamface said:
This is question for the men.
What size breasts do you imagine your dreamgirl to have? And if you are with someone right now, what size breasts does your partner have?
Be succinct please.
(edit-oopsies)

I don't consider it to be important at all. If i had some image of a 'dreamgirl' then i don't think breast size would even enter into it. If i had to pick a size then i would agree with whoever it was that said medium to small, but i wouldn't give it any more importance than the color of their shoelaces.

It's actually insulting, if you think about it, judging someone by random body parts... as if it really mattered.

Besides, breasts can grow or they can shrink. What, would any of you who liked big tatas dump your woman if she lost weight and dropped a cup size; or for the ones who say that "more than a mouthful is a waste," would they break up if she put on some weight and went from a B to a DD cup?

Doesn't the whole person matter at all or are we thinking totally a la carte? J Lo's ass + Megan Fox's tits + Charlize Theron's face = a dreamgirl?

I bet some of the men on here would be insulted if someone asked:

"Hey ladies, what size dick do you imagine your dream guy to have? Be succinct please."

cheaptrickfan said:
It's actually insulting, if you think about it, judging someone by random body parts... as if it really mattered.

Speaking personally here, I didn't get the impression that the OP was talking about breasts being the ONLY defining characteristic of a "dreamgirl," OR judging people solely based on physical characteristics.

Yes, a woman's character is A LOT more important to me than her physical construction...but I do have to admit that my "dreamgirl" incorporates those physical attributes which I find most alluring. It's not a character judgment that I like women with smaller breasts, but that IS one aspect of what I would like for my "dreamgirl" to be.

That also doesn't mean that I cannot fall in love with a woman who doesn't fit my "dreamgirl" fantasy. :p Of COURSE I can.

I dunno, I just didn't see this thread as being overly insulting.

cheaptrickfan said:

"Hey ladies, what size dick do you imagine your dream guy to have? Be succinct please."

Lol I would actually be interested to see what the ladies would have to say about this. :p

I'm not saying that the thread is necessarily insulting, but it struck me as odd to pick certain physical attributes as more worthy than others.

Whatever, it is hot here and I am cranky, and for some reason the whole "which breasts do you prefer" question irked me a bit today. :p

^^^ haha fair enough. :p

It's pretty hot here, too... that's why I'm hiding inside on internetland. ^_^

when i picture my dreamgirl, i see what is inside, not what is up front.

so basically i'm looking for perfectly shaped ovaries. :D

Just_Some_Dude said:
when i picture my dreamgirl, i see what is inside, not what is up front.

so basically i'm looking for perfectly shaped ovaries. :D

pray do describe what these perfectly shaped ovaries should look like. :)

cheaptrickfan said:

Sasuage.jpg

If it can't do this, it might as well be chopped off.

Luna said:
Minty, if you move like sashimi I'll make an exception.

@_@ *Minty is scared and confused*

I'll just have to trust my Japanese blood I guess.... :p

Luna said:
cheaptrickfan said:

Sasuage.jpg

... and people say I'M demanding!

has any of the guys on here ever seen a woman breast feed? to me boobs are just boobs and if they are too big to jog or walk then get a reduction! Boobs are milk bags. After seeing my daughter nurse on them I dont want much to do with them.

Luna said:
cheaptrickfan said:

Sasuage.jpg

Yes but it is a valid question!

Yeah, I've seen women breastfeed babies, and there's nothing sexual about it (for me). It's just a woman nursing her young.

But that doesn't detract from the amazing sexiness of boobs that AREN'T currently being used for that purpose!!! :D

Latest posts

Back