question about breasts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheaptrickfan said:
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
massive so i don't have to bring a tent when i go camping

I just had this insane visual image of an Amazon's breasts propped up with tent poles and some guys huddling underneath in the shadow, out of the rain.

I think I need to get out more...

lol image transfer successful. ding!

there's nothing out there ctf, just some old chewing gum, a brown stick and a used pair of pants :p

Ohhhhh dear. As very few large breasted women posted in this thread, and I was the FIRST one... it occurs to me that I need to... what was that? Chime in, tell how big my breasts are, and showoff. Yes, that was it.

I have DDD cups. They're big, naturally, jiggly but firm-ish... they're beautiful, and my nipples are just right! Not too little, not too big. I am able to lift up one of my boobs and my nipple into my mouth. They make delightful pillows, or perfect weapons if I want to smother somebody. MY BOOBS ARE FABULOUS!

nerdygirl said:
I have DDD cups. They're big, naturally, jiggly but firm-ish... they're beautiful, and my nipples are just right! Not too little, not too big. I am able to lift up one of my boobs and my nipple into my mouth. They make delightful pillows, or perfect weapons if I want to smother somebody. MY BOOBS ARE FABULOUS!

*wants to be your pony boy*

nerdygirl said:

Ladies and gentlemen, we have found our Dr. Suess of breasts. Very pleasantly put, madam.

nerdygirl said:

mmmnn.... :p *salivates*

Awww Ev...you're a sweetheart. xD

Edit: And here I was, all ready to post something raunchy ahaha

If you make a thread about boobs, you have to expect that people will reply about BOOBS! No more insults or I'll simply close the thread.

Alright, I'll do this visually!! :D

Perfect Size (and woman :p):

SUMMER+GLAU+naked+nude+sex+tape+breasts+nip+slip+17.jpg

Scary Huge and Undesirable (to me):

pamela-anderson-canadian-seal-hunt.jpg

OHMYGODSOMEBODYHELP!!! AAUUGHH!!! END IT!!!!:

10-Minutes-Of-Staring-Boobs-Daily-Prolongs-Man-039-s-Life-by-5-Years-2.jpg

I like both of those first pics. The third is too big for me.

EveWasFramed said:
If you make a thread about boobs, you have to expect that people will reply about BOOBS! No more insults or I'll simply close the thread.

Okay....show me your's and I'll show you mine.:D

hamface said:
This is question for the men.
What size breasts do you imagine your dreamgirl to have? And if you are with someone right now, what size breasts does your partner have?
Be succinct please.
(edit-oopsies)

I don't consider it to be important at all. If i had some image of a 'dreamgirl' then i don't think breast size would even enter into it. If i had to pick a size then i would agree with whoever it was that said medium to small, but i wouldn't give it any more importance than the color of their shoelaces.

Latest posts

Back