Question for the women: do you like penis?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poguesy

Reaction score
Girls,

What's your opinion on the whole penis thingy ma jiggy?

Personally, I think they're great.

I'm going to give a serious answer. You're going to regret this Pogs.

When you are attracted to someone, because of your orientation, you subsequently feel a certain attraction to body parts. So, there is an attraction to male genitlia (I can't spell, someone help) if you are sexually attracted to men because it is complicit in the act of sex. If you like women, you will be fascinated by a woman's genitals, their boobs and maybe even their scent. It should be "intoxicating" (which is the best word I can think to describe the phenomena of sexual attraction), for whatever gender you are attracted to via your orientation.

Now, as for a specific opinion on that particular male part, if you are attracted to males...and you have a sex drive. (meaning both romantic and sexual components are present within that person), then you will like that particular body part. You will not be able to say exactly why, other than that part causes "feel good" feelings but that too is a part of the attraction.If there is only the romantic component within that person, they will have no sexual attraction to the sexual organs of that person (or maybe it might be more complex than this because there are varying degrees of asexuality even within those who are aromantically inclined).

Now, don't you regret asking this Pogs?

P.S. One would hope you would like your own genitals. If you didn't you'd probably have gender dysphoia.

Well they aint the prettiest things in the world... and they look better "up" than "down" (at which point to me they remind me rather of this
a5c3a83
)

... But they sure are fun

Well some people say the same thing about vaginas in that "they ain't the prettiest things" either.

I think if you are attracted to the person then it becomes something you want to play with. No guy is going to want to perform cunnilingus on a woman he thinks is ugly and no woman will want to perform fellatio on a man she finds unappealing either.

Poguesy said:
Girls,

What's your opinion on the whole penis thingy ma jiggy?

Personally, I think they're great.

Mmmmm, penis! Yes, penises make me very, very happy. The world needs more penis!

MissGuided said:
Mmmmm, penis! Yes, penises make me very, very happy. The world needs more penis!

Is it normal that I'm slightly turned on by you saying this?

^lol - good thing I didn't really turn on the charm then, huh?

MissGuided said:
^lol - good thing I didn't really turn on the charm then, huh?

Is this something that rarely happens then?

perfanoff said:
That's the reason glory holes exist

oh wait.

They are mainly for gay men.

I don't think there is such a thing as a g.h. for women. I'm not sure how that would work anyway. LOL.

I for one, never ever approach penis. I always just look away and never look penis in the eye. Evar. penis over thinks itself and runs away from me before I get a chance to see if I likee penis.

Mike413 said:
perfanoff said:

oh wait.

I don't think there is such a thing as a g.h. for women. I'm not sure how that would work anyway. LOL.

John Waters gave us some idea in "Desperate Living".... for obvious reasons I can't link to a video...

What next , Do you like the smell of your own farts ?

This place is getting All hot and bothered lately.

All I can tell you is what My GF said Whilst performing the act..... '' You've a big chunky thick D*** '' Soooo I'll take from that , that she likes it. it's a win win really. Because my penis is rather handsome if i dare say so myself.

SophiaGrace said:
I'm going to give a serious answer. You're going to regret this Pogs.

When you are attracted to someone, because of your orientation, you subsequently feel a certain attraction to body parts. So, there is an attraction to male genitlia (I can't spell, someone help) if you are sexually attracted to men because it is complicit in the act of sex. If you like women, you will be fascinated by a woman's genitals, their boobs and maybe even their scent. It should be "intoxicating" (which is the best word I can think to describe the phenomena of sexual attraction), for whatever gender you are attracted to via your orientation.

Now, as for a specific opinion on that particular male part, if you are attracted to males...and you have a sex drive. (meaning both romantic and sexual components are present within that person), then you will like that particular body part. You will not be able to say exactly why, other than that part causes "feel good" feelings but that too is a part of the attraction.If there is only the romantic component within that person, they will have no sexual attraction to the sexual organs of that person (or maybe it might be more complex than this because there are varying degrees of asexuality even within those who are aromantically inclined).

Now, don't you regret asking this Pogs?

P.S. One would hope you would like your own genitals. If you didn't you'd probably have gender dysphoia.

This makes a lot of sense.

I can't explain why I like breasts, butts, and vaginas, but I certainly get a tingy feeling "down there" whenever I see one.

The few times I've seen a nude girl, yes I have had an erection. I can walk into a gym, see naked guys, and just feel embarrassed and not horny. So it's not the same.

Sarah_Lbnz said:
I for one, never ever approach penis. I always just look away and never look penis in the eye. Evar. penis over thinks itself and runs away from me before I get a chance to see if I likee penis.

Mike413 said:
perfanoff said:

oh wait.

John Waters gave us some idea in "Desperate Living".... for obvious reasons I can't link to a video...

You make me afraid to google that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back