Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's Chilean with native ancestry.
Yeah he wasn't white in my books, but my books are strict about that sorta thing 😅 my head was like... trying to connect the dots...my dream look a like would be rihanna omfg... instead I look like... im not even related to the woman lol

Okay something I've always wanted to knowwww

Do you think, as a man... more men are actually scared of the bugs they rescue us girls from and pretending that they are not... or... are most of you actually just indifferent to bugs?

I like that you have your standards, would you ask the partner count, how soon would you ask? Thats an interesting convo
People who have had that kind of lifestyle usually can't help talking about it or bringing it up at some point.

It's all extreme hypothetical anyway. My dating options are mentally unstable alcoholic women in their 40s OR ‘going abroad’, as per the awful advice I get from other men, which amounts to exploiting someone in the developing world. I don’t have options.

Can only sit back and watch as the current dating scene churns out a lot of damaged people.

Last edited:
In my experience people who have had that kind of lifestyle can't help talking about it.

This is all extreme hypothetical anyway. My dating options consist of mentally unstable alcoholic women in their 40s OR ‘going abroad’, as per the awful advice I get from other men, which amounts to exploiting someone in the developing world. I don’t have options.

Can only sit back and watch as the current dating scene churns out a lot of damaged people.
Oh yikes... really?

Ugh you lads are way too negative surely theres someone remotely stable and attractive thats interested... also... I dont see what's so wrong about going abroad to be fair, not sure how its exploiting someone if you'll love em and take care of em.

Oh yikes... really?

Ugh you lads are way too negative surely theres someone remotely stable and attractive thats interested... also... I dont see what's so wrong about going abroad to be fair, not sure how its exploiting someone if you'll love em and take care of em.
You know what's wrong. They don't love the man who 'goes abroad', they love the increase in living standards. Once they get residency, they're gone.

Didn't you cringe or fake vom at the thought of pairing up with some shy smaller guy when I asked earlier? If only negativity were the worst of out problems, ha..I wish.

You know what's wrong. They don't love the man who 'goes abroad', they love the increase in living standards. Once they get residency, they're gone.

Didn't you cringe or fake vom at the thought of pairing up with some shy smaller guy when I asked earlier? If only negativity were the worst of out problems, ha..I wish.
Wow, never thought of that, you really think so? You dont think they can love you and like want a family with you?

It wasn't pairing it was having children with, thats a major difference in my opinion. But regardless surely im just one girl... so many women on here say how much they like... men who you know... are small and shy.

Okay something I've always wanted to knowwww

Do you think, as a man... more men are actually scared of the bugs they rescue us girls from and pretending that they are not... or... are most of you actually just indifferent to bugs?

I'm pretty indifferent for the most part.
Insects actually kind of fascinate me, that is, in a proper terrarium, not in my house or at my job.

They don't scare me, but they do startle me a bit at first in the same way I think anything unexpected startles an average person?

But then a couple seconds later I get over it and just deal with it.

Last thing that freaked me out wasn't a bug.
I came into work and boss was like: "I need to to relocate the baby bat that's asleep on the ceiling before customers come in. I have no idea how it got there."

Likewise, I made "I'm Batman" jokes the whole rest of the day.

Last edited:
I'm pretty indifferent for the most part.
Insects actually kind of fascinate me, that is, in a proper terrarium, not in my house or at my job.

They don't scare me, but they do startle me a bit at first in the same way I think anything unexpected startles an average person?

But then a couple seconds later I get over it and just deal with it.

Last thing that freaked me out wasn't a bug.
I came into work and boss was like: "I need to to relocate the baby bat that's asleep on the ceiling before customers come in. I have no idea how it go there."

Likewise, I made "I'm Batman" jokes the whole rest of the day.
They creeeeep me outtt sooo much, like I'm more afraid of bugs than men... and thats saying something lol I've had to approach random guys on the street to get a bug out of my hard so I could drive home lool. Like I dont know how men do it, im unable to even look at bugs.

Wow, never thought of that, you really think so? You dont think they can love you and like want a family with you?
Even if that's possible, it won't give me my 20s or early 30s back, which is what this is really about for losers who missed out. Enough negativity though.

Someone painted Vlad...

gkUcG9o.jpg

Last edited:
They creeeeep me outtt sooo much, like I'm more afraid of bugs than men... and thats saying something lol I've had to approach random guys on the street to get a bug out of my hard so I could drive home lool. Like I dont know how men do it, im unable to even look at bugs.

I don't like cockroaches, I hate them.
But I do wish they could talk, because I have one question from my childhood that only they can possibly answer:
"What were the dinosaurs like?"
😂

I hate large spiders, and hornets are a childhood trauma. If I can turn an aerosol can into a flamethrower, I prefer that. But you show me those steroid fueled creepy honeysuckle from Brazil, I'm letting them eat you while I flee to Antarctica

I hate large spiders, and hornets are a childhood trauma. If I can turn an aerosol can into a flamethrower, I prefer that. But you show me those steroid fueled creepy honeysuckle from Brazil, I'm letting them eat you while I flee to Antarctica
Lool you wouldnt rescue a princess from a pit of large spiders?

Would you rescue a princess from a pit of cockroaches ?

Yeah, they don't bother me *that* much.
I've unfortunately seen a lot of gross videos involving them, but it's been long enough so I'm mostly over them now. 😅
I'll spare you the details.

Latest posts

Back