Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With me, it's like my friends - I don't feel like there has to be a leader - why can't we both just do our own things, and enjoy each other's company?

And if I'm already married in this scenario, then other "hot girls'" opinions of me are irrelevant. I would be done searching, it's over, I don't have to worry about it anymore. You know?

PS I can't wait for it to be done, over, and I can get on to the business of living!

Last edited:
Okay men! I have thought of something else to wet your flippers...

This is the hardest question I have ever ever asked, like in the history of questions for the men...

You are in love with girl A but she's giving you nooo attention, like at all, you had a little something but now its over and she's as cold as ice to you, not rude but, you are the only one still holding the flame I suppose. Then there is another girl, in all honesty you like girl B she's the logical choice but your heart is with girl A, girl A is showing slight signs of warming back up to you, a day after Girl B sends you a text message revealing all her deep and some what x rated emotions for you...

What do you do?

*edit since you guys are total cheaters lol* Girl C has just had 4 kids with someone else but still longs for you to give her a chance :)

Last edited:

This is the hardest question I have ever ever asked, like in the history of questions for the men...

You are in love with girl A but she's giving you nooo attention, like at all, you had a little something but now its over and she's as cold as ice to you, not rude but, you are the only one still holding the flame I suppose. Then there is another girl, in all honesty you like girl B she's the logical choice but your heart is with girl A, girl A is showing slight signs of warming back up to you, a day after Girl B sends you a text message revealing all her deep and some what x rated emotions for you...

What do you do?

I would go with the girl B or even try another girl C

because the girl A might have already tried to go with some other boy B or boy C ....

everyone loves a fresh relationship i think

also a semi damaged relationship is a semi damaged relationship ...

:)

What do you do?

I don't typically end up in that situation, but if I do end up in that situation, it's probably because I haven't learned as a man yet that it would just happen with girl C later too. 🤦‍♂️😂
Mfs don't learn, istg. I'd probably just stick with A. But me being me and knowing what I know, I wouldn't really have a B to begin with. I'm getting too old for the runaround. Just like I stopped breaking the law and taking chances after I turned 26, because I couldn't outrun patrol cars anymore. 🤪😂

Now men I know this question is hard but you cant just invent a girl C the battle is A and B 🤣🙈
Oh please there is always a girl C. That girl who is secretly in love with you but thinks she has no chance so she just stays in the wings hoping he will notice her.

Then between A and B, I go for B ... I don't like "ice queens" , I like someone who really cares about me.
So romantic but so logical… you’re supposed to run against the wind or throw caution to it, forget everything you know for love and pick the person who will hurt you if they leave but ignite you on fire if they stay, not little miss safe option B 🙈

I'm demisexual , so "love" doesn't "work" the same way for me as for "normal people". :D So from my perspective, I like safe picks. :D
This is hilarious to me 🤣🤣🤣 and I had no idea that exists lmao

Last edited:
Tough question Princess. Girl C is never going to happen, On the up side I've another 23 letters of the alphabet to work my way through while I try to figure out my feelings and intentions for A & B.
I dont wanna hear that you men on ALL dont cheat ever again 😅🙈 this is cheating to the highest degree

Then between A and B, I go for B ... I don't like "ice queens" , I like someone who really cares about me.

Same. I've had enough of "Girl A" to last a lifetime, all it's brought me is feelings of inferiority, mostly for someone who wasn't even that great anyway but it was all just in my head.

Girl B all the way (y)

Same. I've had enough of "Girl A" to last a lifetime, all it's brought me is feelings of inferiority, mostly for someone who wasn't even that great anyway but it was all just in my head.

Girl B all the way (y)
At least Ska doesn't cheat! Such loyalty and knows what he want and expects, question, would you be sad that you aren't with the woman you truly love?

What do you do?

*edit since you guys are total cheaters lol* Girl C has just had 4 kids with someone else but still longs for you to give her a chance :)
Rod Damp It! Stop doing math story problems! I'm old. Don't do this to me. Girl B gets to the train first because Girl A is frozen in place and Girl C is busy corralling her kids. Right?

Oh wait, maybe I read that wrong. Which one is the best cook and ACTUALLY cooks meals not just talks about cooking them? That's the one.

Rod Damp It! Stop doing math story problems! I'm old. Don't do this to me. Girl B gets to the train first because Girl A is frozen in place and Girl C is busy corralling her kids. Right?

Oh wait, maybe I read that wrong. Which one is the best cook and ACTUALLY cooks meals not just talks about cooking them? That's the one.
C is the best cook but B would feed you when you are tired and A would only cook something she likes but knows you dont like so she'll never actually have to share with you but can look caring by constantly offering.

Latest posts

Back