Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's oddly specific. :unsure:
I pretty much always take the slow route on purpose.
So, I'd probably never end up in this situation.

But if I did end up in this situation, I guess if I was into her than the kid would be part of the punchline, no?
Awh would you help to raise another mans child? Or be like no way!

Don't want to raise another man's kid you say? You're worse than Hitler, Chairman Mao and Pol Pot rolled into one.
I read only real men raise other mens kids… I was thinking… hmmm something feels a little off about that statement 😬😅

Okay okay… my question for the men of the world is… would you be interested in someone who… needed constant complimenting and affection and sometimes ends up crying when you’re just trying to go to work in peace? 😇 im like that, im a little kitten, I need my TLC, but can drive men… crazy 😂

Well, it was at a birthday party and she actually got her cousin to ask me out to go with her. i wanted to say no but i thought if i did the guys, my friends, would think im gay so i said "yeah sure why not" lol

Okay okay… my question for the men of the world is… would you be interested in someone who… needed constant complimenting and affection and sometimes ends up crying when you’re just trying to go to work in peace? 😇 im like that, im a little kitten, I need my TLC, but can drive men… crazy 😂

That's cute, Cen. lol.
There's a suggestion in terms of the laws of attraction and how the brain works for men and women that attention for women is what sex is for men. In layman's terms, I'm kind of inclined to agree with that.

Although for the record, I don't think any man "goes to work in peace," it's 99% something that we do literally because society has abusively browbeaten it into us that that is what we men must do in life. The proper term for that is Social Conditioning, or in a single word: Brainwashing. I just happen to be **** good at my job. lol. This life doesn't hold much intrinsic meaning to me, so simple mundane things are easy for me to deconstruct and reverse-engineer because of that and that's just sort of how we creative types do.

If she gives me sex I'm interested. If she also cooks I'm very interested. I would gladly say she looks great, smells wonderful, feels silky smooth, cooks like a gourmet chef, and it would all be true. I like little kittens. They are really fun to play with. But, if I needed to go to work I'd just toss a cat nip filled ball and run out the door. Ha! ha!

I don't think any man "goes to work in peace," it's 99% something that we do literally because society has abusively browbeaten it into us that that is what we men must do in life.
So, wait. The only way I'm in the 1% is because I love going to work and getting to do what I do? I look forward to being able to go to the place where I'm ******* awesome. The rest of that needy honeysuckle that this line of answering birthed from, no. Jesus. Who wants a partner that doesn't have any self confidence? I mean, me, pre therapy, psychiatry and meds, sure. But now? No. No

That's cute, Cen. lol.
There's a suggestion in terms of the laws of attraction and how the brain works for men and women that attention for women is what sex is for men. In layman's terms, I'm kind of inclined to agree with that.

Although for the record, I don't think any man "goes to work in peace," it's 99% something that we do literally because society has abusively browbeaten it into us that that is what we men must do in life. The proper term for that is Social Conditioning, or in a single word: Brainwashing. I just happen to be **** good at my job. lol. This life doesn't hold much intrinsic meaning to me, so simple mundane things are easy for me to deconstruct and reverse-engineer because of that and that's just sort of how we creative types do.
My fella lovesss his job, asking him to take a day off is like asking a broke man for some money 😅 He literally says come on we can make it work around my job, before he met me, he’d work all his holidays… he’s lucky, he works for his dad so its different for him. He only works because he wants to, we come from different lines of wealth, his family owns different boats around the UK and marinas they are over successful… I do cry when he goes to work sometimes… like he’s going to another womans house 😂🙈 I just cant take being alone. He tells me im so crazy, and will be hours late to comfort me, but others say that its not good to be so clingy… as men dont like the clingy girls 😕 bunch of meanies lolz

If she gives me sex I'm interested. If she also cooks I'm very interested. I would gladly say she looks great, smells wonderful, feels silky smooth, cooks like a gourmet chef, and it would all be true. I like little kittens. They are really fun to play with. But, if I needed to go to work I'd just toss a cat nip filled ball and run out the door. Ha! ha!
Lool my fella used to get me gifts i couldnt open until he left, now he gets me like candy and a drink. He recently left me at hospital, omfg I had a break down, after he left I was holding it together while he there the second he left all the machines started beeping I felt like I couldnt breathe, was awful Finished 🥺 I deffo do put a lot of pressure on him because he seemed scared to leave knowing what im like.

So, wait. The only way I'm in the 1% is because I love going to work and getting to do what I do? I look forward to being able to go to the place where I'm ******* awesome. The rest of that needy honeysuckle that this line of answering birthed from, no. Jesus. Who wants a partner that doesn't have any self confidence? I mean, me, pre therapy, psychiatry and meds, sure. But now? No. No
I respect a man that likes to work! 🥰 Being clingy makes things difficult, my partner just adapts, I think thats the mark of a true man. He tells me he’d be less able than me if situations were reversed so, please dont think anyone can be anything the whole time. You may have to support your partner through something because life happens.

I don't really like kids. They're expensive and require high maintenance, but I'm also an uncle. So, I mean 🤷‍♂️

I have no children, but I have a terrific niece, the only family I'll likely ever have. I like kids, and at my age would like to have had one, but she is getting everything I own when I pass away.

Okay men, this is a question from my mum! Yeps straight from the mother of all dramas…

So my mum wants to know, if you found out you was dying at the doctors, would you tell your wife?

Latest posts

Back