quotes...sayings....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lxez6yf9y71r20ur2o1_500.jpg

Here's the quote that I live my life by.

"It ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward."
~Rocky

ladyforsaken said:

I love that x

Locke said:

I love this too x

Someone has probably already posted this and I missed it....it is my favourite...I would like to think I live like this, but I know I don't...something to aspire too though :)

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”

― William W. Purkey

But I can get on Instagram and take a pic of my dogs turd, chop it up, add a sepia tone and call it art. - Anonymous

"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." - Benjamin Button

“Some lose all mind and become soul, insane. Some lose all soul and become mind, intellectual. Some lose both and become accepted” - Charles Bukowski

Beautiful has nothing to do with looks. It's how you are as a person and how you make others feel about themselves.

Not sure who wrote it, from Facebook!

Hold on. Just because the nice man is offering you candy, doesn't mean you should jump into his windowless van. -Sheldon Cooper

He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don’t let that fool you. He really is an idiot. -Groucho Marx

Latest posts

Back