quotes...sayings....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
428057_414513935297987_1971339051_n.jpg

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is. - Yogi Berra

"It's not the strongest that survive, but the survivor who is the strongest"- Kim Joon Shik (White Tower)

"When I hear somebody sigh, 'Life is hard,' I am always tempted to ask, 'Compared to what?'"

-Sydney J. Harris

too-often-we-underestimate-the-power-of-a-touch-a-smile-a-kind-word-a-listening-ear-an-honest-compliment-or-the-smallest-act-of-caring-all-of-which-have-the-potential-to-turn-a-life-around-lif.jpg

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." - Leo Buscaglia aka Dr. Love

Live without pretending, Love without depending, Listen without defending, and speak without offending. - Drake

I hear and I forget, I see and remember, I do and I understand - Chinese Proverb

Today, I will give myself permission to be who I am and let that be good enough

ladyforsaken said:

I love that so much, sometimes it doesn't feel like it though!

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined. Henry David Thoreau

Latest posts

Back