quotes...sayings....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Signature.

A quaint word is like a quaint face; that is to say, neither should be subject to an ejaculation.

yes, I talk to fish
~Satyr

falling is just like flying, until you hit the ground

or falling is just flying with a guarented crash

"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind."

Who knows what true loneliness is - not the conventional word but the naked terror? To the lonely themselves it wears a mask. The most miserable outcast hugs some memory or some illusion

-Joseph Conrad

Burn the ship...so there's no turning back.
No more insurance of sliding backwards...
Forward..**** it...forward :p
Make a new trail, be a pioneer, explore the unknow.
Bring on the fears and mysteries...adapt, overcome and conquar...lol

-Rocket.....lol

When one door closes...build a fucken new door.. -Rocket :p

"Men of profound sadness betray themselves when they are happy; they have a way of embracing happiness as if they wanted to crush and suffocate it, from jealousy - ah they know too well that it will flee from them." - Friedich Nietzsche

I love quotes. I often find quotes that suites my feelings at any moment.
Today i found several that fits so well.

"I can't talk to you anymore, it's not that I am mad at you, it's just that when I talk to you I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you, I realize I can't have you and that makes me love you even more. "

"If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't like you. If I hadn't liked you, I wouldn't love you. If I wouldn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do and I will."

"I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you're doing, but I can't help it, cause I'm in love with you."

"I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me - I’m going to smile."

"A quaint word is like a quaint face. That is to say, neither should be subject to an ejaculation." - Yours Truly.

"One reads a bad story, but by a good story one is always read." - Your Truly.

Some good quotes guys,
problem is, i just wanted to share the ones that lately reflects what's going on with me...

"Sometimes memories are all you have. But what do you have when all your memories are of missed opportunites?"

-Me

sammy said:
"I can't talk to you anymore, it's not that I am mad at you, it's just that when I talk to you I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you, I realize I can't have you and that makes me love you even more. "

"I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me - I’m going to smile."

dear god i can't believe how much these 2 quotes fits me. i couldn't have said it better myself.

however, i'm a quote addict too, just too tired now to post some but i have some real nice one, will post them soon :p

Latest posts

Back