Relaxing, Stressing Less and Going With The Flow

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’m away camping in a beautiful location at the moment. Foot of the alpine region in eastern Victoria. It’s idyllic. I’m so chilled and not worrying about anything. Without making any real plans, things are just working out nicely, for a change. I’ve been cycling gorgeous scenery, floating down refreshing waters and meeting some great people who feel the same way. The wife of one of my friends was talking with a lesbian couple and she asked if they’d met me yet, to which they said no only observed me, but also said “He’s quite manly isn’t he” which boosted my ego lol. Anyway, a few more days here to enjoy. I’ve not let anything bother me and it’s been so soothing for my soul.

I envy you. Australia is an absolutely beautiful place. I live in the city but have experienced the serenity nature can bring. I'm happy that you are happy. Life is too **** short. Try and enjoy it any way you can because you never know when your number is up.

@okidoke You seem a real pro at the whole youtuber thing, if I may say so.

Have you practiced at it a while? I wonder if you've considered doing a van-life project. Though I'm not sure that is as trendy now as it used to be; trendy or not, still would be cool to have a van camper and get out and about.

@okidoke You seem a real pro at the whole youtuber thing, if I may say so.
Nah, I'm no pro, but in recent times I've learned a few things. I just do it for fun really. I don't care how many views and likes etc I get.

Have you practiced at it a while? I wonder if you've considered doing a van-life project. Though I'm not sure that is as trendy now as it used to be; trendy or not, still would be cool to have a van camper and get out and about.
I don't want a camper van. I'm happy with what I have. Sometimes people like to see locations they plan to visit, so I decided to start posting some videos of my camping trips. I've made documentary type travel videos from back in 2007-2010, but now I'll just make shorter vloggie-type ones for people who might want a recent update of a location, and just for the fun of it to keep my brain active. Thx for watching it.

Latest posts

Back