Runciters Photography

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Runciter said:
My motivation is defiantly returning and I'm now wondering what to shoot. What would you fine people rather see? The historic city I call home, the landscapes that surround it or more insect related macros?

Once again, very very pleasing to the eye, Runciter. So professional, I feel like I am checking out a NatGeo book. :)

I am so glad to hear that you feel motivated! Personally, I would love to see the city / architectural shots. Or, maybe some shots of people doing their everyday thing?

Thanks again missy, it's nice to hear. I've never been that comfortable shooting people on the street but I might well give it a go.

MissGuided said:
I feel like I am checking out a NatGeo book. :)
Well, technically you are. At least in the second photo. :p

No insect macros, please! I have the original models in abundance at home. I'd push for architecture, since what I have seen of your work yet is really good. The black and white Photoshop reminds me a little bit of Hopper without the loneliness theme. I think it's the hard shadows that gave me that idea.

Thanks quintus, I've always liked Hoppers B&W style, though it was Ansel Adams who caused me to fall in love with the monochromatic side of photography. I'll make sure to process some of my next images like this. When I get around to getting off my arse and taking them. :rolleyes:

They are great! I especially like the flowers, you really captured their beauty :).

Thanks grace, it's nice to hear and I'm glad you've enjoyed them. I'll try to include some more flowers when I go shooting. :)

So I went out for a couple of pints last night and thought I'd take my camera to show you guys my local watering hole. It's the first time I've shot anything in quite a while and it felt geed to be back. Unfortunatly I was more interested in the booze than the photography but rest assured, more will come. Thanks for the motivation guys. :)

3 Minutes from my front door, my local pub on the right of the frame. Oh, and a cathedral:
k3ik.jpg

The south gate to the city:
1fuh.jpg

Where are the others? Bingers, I mean. And how much did you pay them to get them out of the way? Pretty gothic place, your place. What did you drink to make it so scary? But I've got the feeling I know all about your local pub. ALL!

That's ENGLAND, Ladyforsaken. That's ENGLAND! What do you mean you've been there? You met them all? Josh Wheeler with the missing finger? Polly Peechum, drunk and obscene as usual? O'Runciter and his fellow plotters in their mist of cheap cigarette smoke? And have you seen the phantom-sketch of Jack the Ripper in the dim-lit hallway to the smelly restrooms? You've been there?

Lol quintus :p well I meant, I visited that area when I was there last year. Saw the cathedral up close too... very nice. I love English buildings. :)

And those things you mentioned.... uh, I think I'm lucky enough to have not met any of those. :p

Now I'm slightly disappointed. You would have fitted so well into the scenery. In fact I was absolutely sure that I've seen you, lurking in the shadows beside the broken ormolu clock on that shakey buffet next to the kitchen.

*oops*

:p

You know, you could just be right, quintus.... maybe that was me.. no need for any disappointments now. :D

*slowly backs out of the thread*

Lets try to keep this thread about my photography eh? :p

Ahh, Chili, I still miss you little furry one:
dw0x.jpg

Roj, you was a great pet old buddy:
yffw.jpg

Peacock. fresia you for chasing me, all I wanted was your photo:
lu0j.jpg

Latest posts

Back