Sharing My Thoughts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jjam.

I just woke up from a nightmare in which my family was screaming at me that I needed to move out. I was crying in the dream. Then they drove off leaving me in a parking lot.

I woke up with a knot of anxiety in my stomache.

My first class is soon. Going to go brush my teeth and get ready for the day now.

I have 1 chapter to read today for a psych class, then I have to take a quiz for it.

Last night I had a dream I was a fantastic painter. I was painting on pieces of cardboard people had thrown out beside the road. I painted a goose and her goslings, a house, and a girl with a car for a mask.

Then I had a dream that I pissed off this guy whose snake was wrapped around his french horn. The snake was apparently so fragile he couldn't unwind it from around the french horn, so he blamed me for the snake being wrapped the way it was.

It occurs to me. Why do I think I deserve to be happy? Why does anyone think they deserve to be happy. Maybe thinking that you SHOULD be happy, causes you to be unhappy.

Why did i ever think that? I don't deserve happiness, any more than i deserve anything else. I'm here, a human being, but that's it. I exist, do I even deserve existence? No, it just is.

The universe is neutral. Ultimately neutral.

SophiaGrace said:

I'm not sure, Soph :) According to physics there is an inherent imbalance in the material universe. So, maybe we can think the same about our lives by analogy. The question would be: whether we are destined to be happy or unhappy more. I bet on the former :)

You deserve to exist. Your existence is a proof. I guess :p

nietzsche said:
SophiaGrace said:

I'm not sure, Soph :) According to physics there is an inherent imbalance in the material universe. So, maybe we can think the same about our lives by analogy. The question would be: whether we are destined to be happy or unhappy more. I bet on the former :)

You deserve to exist. Your existence is a proof. I guess :p

I...believe in chance. I was the fastest sperm, that's all. :p

SophiaGrace said:
It occurs to me. Why do I think I deserve to be happy? Why does anyone think they deserve to be happy. Maybe thinking that you SHOULD be happy, causes you to be unhappy.

Why did i ever think that? I don't deserve happiness, any more than i deserve anything else. I'm here, a human being, but that's it. I exist, do I even deserve existence? No, it just is.

I agree with you. Nobody "deserves" anything. And I don't think that's a bleak view of the world. That's just a neutral view of it, like you say.

So,

I now know what it's like to have a room mate. Unfortunately she's the type of girl I tend to hate (you know, those girls who have 4.0's, are the president of the student council, have won a bazillion and a half scholarships and won't talk to you, the shy girl?). Yeah, I hate her because I am jealous. She makes me feel inadequate and that's the truth. I wish she would say good morning to me, and good night, and ask how my day was. That would make me feel better (like i'm not being ignored), but she isn't obligated to do these things I suppose. I am just used to doing these things with my mom + hugging her several times a day. I miss being able to do that with someone.

lacey, my friend next door, got in trouble with the RAs for having weed in her room. Apparently she was smoking it in her closet. She told me "fresia You RAs! Stealing my honeysuckle!" and i am sitting there in her room thinking "well maybe you shouldn't have illegal honeysuckle in the first place in your room, or smoke it in your closet."

She intends to get revenge on the girl that ratted her out about the weed, and when i told her i felt frustrated about my room mate she told me that she might've banged a bit on the wall just to disturb her (because she didn't like my room mate from the start). I was like "..." because I had asked Lacey nicely to not make as much noise, it felt like she had disrespected me by doing that since I had politely asked her to not to do that.

So my laundry is done, and half my abnormal psych homework is done.

Tonight there's a 9.11 memorial service on our football field.

I have bed bugs. Didn't sleep last night. Exhausted. Laundering everything I own. Moving out of my parasite infested dorm room.

I have to go sleep in another dorm building tonight again. Need a shower. Haven't showered in 2 days because of the chaos. I probably smell. -_-

Still laundering. Then will shower. I suspect all my belongings of harboring bed bugs to the point of paranoia now. Need to do hw. Tired.

Zzzzzzz

Rosalyn said:
:(

*snuggles Sophia*

Ty. :)

*snuggles back*

I showered. Found 3 bedbug bites while I was doing so. =/

Waiting for my next to last load of llaundry to finish drying.

Still exhausted. Going to math tutoring now. Going to focus on homework and only move some of my bedding...

So it seems like I am making friends here at college. :) which is a nice thing. Or, at least aquaintances.

All except for my new room mate who doesn't talk to me and won't friend me on facebook for reasons I don't know.

Aww, I'm glad you're making more friends. <3
You don't have much luck with room mates, do you? :s

SophiaGrace said:
I showered. Found 3 bedbug bites while I was doing so. =/

Waiting for my next to last load of llaundry to finish drying.

Soo please describe the locations of the bites (hello)

You know, I want to say that this forum has helped me develop a sense of humor and taught me how to build rapport with people. This is what the chatroom has taught me to do.

Thank you ALL. :) I am making more aquaintances offline because of this.

Latest posts

Back