Sharing My Thoughts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nuuu bites D: *has ptsd from the bedbugs*

Also, I am now officially a freelance writer for my school newspaper. I am so happy. :)

I just spent an hour on wikipedia reading articles about bombs, different kinds of explosives and about the columbine/ virginia tech massecre. And now it is time for me to go brush my teeth and go to class.

At least it was an interesting read.

I miss rossalyn.

And, I have warts on my fingers. I am trying to remove them.

I used to have that honeysuckle on my feet. In the end what did it was to stop dicking around with the over the counter stuff and get the doc to fry it off with liquid nitrogen. Hurts like hell but it kills the ******* good. :)

Rosalyn misses Sophia. :(
Tried looking yesterday, but I guess I missed you.

*snuggles*

Sorry to hear about that.

I had a dream last night that I kept trying to go into a part of my house that hadn't been entered into in years. It was like a 2 story attic and I wanted to know what was there. I kept seeing dusty things and darkness, picturing what was above me.

I also had a dream the ceiling was leaking over my bed dripping onto it. I was trying to catch the drips with buckets but people kept removing the buckets.

Limlim said:
I used to have that honeysuckle on my feet. In the end what did it was to stop dicking around with the over the counter stuff and get the doc to fry it off with liquid nitrogen. Hurts like hell but it kills the ******* good. :)

Did they stay gone after that?

Rosalyn said:
Rosalyn misses Sophia. :(
Tried looking yesterday, but I guess I missed you.

*snuggles*

Sorry to hear about that.

I will look for you again today. :)

SophiaGrace said:
I just spent an hour on wikipedia reading articles about bombs, different kinds of explosives and about the columbine/ virginia tech massecre.

I think Wikipedia is great. I could easily get lost there for hours reading from one article to another.

DreamerDeceiver said:
SophiaGrace said:
I just spent an hour on wikipedia reading articles about bombs, different kinds of explosives and about the columbine/ virginia tech massecre.

I think Wikipedia is great. I could easily get lost there for hours reading from one article to another.

Its a regular occurance for me that I get lost there. :)

I woke up with a bug bite on my cheek that wasn't there when I went to bed. You know what that means...

I've also come to realize that I think I am ugly and don't expect anyone to like me because of it.

SophiaGrace said:
I've also come to realize that I think I am ugly and don't expect anyone to like me because of it.
Oh the silly stupid realisation (Katie Melua) :p

I almost hit the guy who sits next to me in math class today. He is so annoying.

Remind me to sit somewhere else the next time I have math class.

nietzsche said:
SophiaGrace said:
Oh the silly stupid realisation (Katie Melua) :p

It's how I feel. *shrug*

nerdygirl said:
Aww, Soph. I don't think you are ugly, and I would like you either way.

If you said that to me offline I don't think i'd half-believe you. (which is in no way a reflection upon you)

I think this feeling causes me not to want to pursue friendships or romantic relationships with others. I've had it for quite a while, years.
If i ever thought I was ******* awesome, it'd be a shock.

I think part of it is the fact that i drool in front of others and have to catch it with a tissue, or i cough, and then sometimes don't wipe the mucas away properly. (I usually leave the room to cough up mucas because it makes me feel self consious.)

Or maybe i'm just tired and the fact that I didn't sleep last night has lowered my seritonin level. (which is probably some of it now that I think about it.)

I am going to interview the boys in my dorm that had body lice in a few minutes.

I also held a door open for a girl tonight. I was walking out of my dorm door and i stared at her, a bit too long (i think because i'm tired), and i walked backwards staring at her (thinking about how she had her hands full and needed some help with the door). So I held it open for her and she gave me a weirded out look like "gee that girl's creepy." :p

Sorry lady, i was tired.

Also, i just drank some caffeine and caffeine tends to make me type a lot which will be good for my uh article. yay.

I missed talking with Rossalyn again on msn. Poop.

someone hit me with a stick. or poke me with one. in the ear. ...or through my heart.

uhm, yes rambling now. :p

Sophaloaf said:

yeah, though since then I've been a lot more anal about wearing flip flops to change room showers so they haven't come back. They're a virus and you get them from touching things other people with warts have touched (or touching them directly). So they could feasibly come back if you caught them from wherever you caught them in the first place again.

But once they're fried with the nitrogen, they blister up and peel off after a couple of days and you'll never know they were there.

Limlim said:
Sophaloaf said:

yeah, though since then I've been a lot more anal about wearing flip flops to change room showers so they haven't come back. They're a virus and you get them from touching things other people with warts have touched (or touching them directly). So they could feasibly come back if you caught them from wherever you caught them in the first place again.

But once they're fried with the nitrogen, they blister up and peel off after a couple of days and you'll never know they were there.

agh. I must've gotten them from the shower floor in my dorm. -_-

btw lately I feel gender neutral. >.>

SophiaGrace said:
nerdygirl said:

If you said that to me offline I don't think i'd half-believe you. (which is in no way a reflection upon you)

I believe nerdygirl.

Soph, I wish you to stop judging yourself according to what others may see as your flaws and be able to see your face and scars through our eyes.

nietzsche said:
SophiaGrace said:
nerdygirl said:

Soph, I wish you to stop judging yourself according to what others may see as your flaws and be able to see your face and scars through our eyes.

It's truely hard to change one's life view. I know it might tire you to see me saying these things, but i'd rather be honest about what I am thinking than be fake, even if it's something you don't like.

I do recognize that you don't want me to be in pain or have low self esteem, which means you're a good person and makes me feel good about you. Thank you for caring.

Soph, I'm aware that changing your perception may not be possible, but imagine that someone loves you as you are, and you hates exactly the same person they love. It's heartbreaking.

Latest posts

Back