short guys at a real disadvantage?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 190cm +-. There is official site with height of females in world by country, and most of them are like in 160-170 range. So you are not loosing anything with being 172 cm tall. xD It's really funny when guy like me, with 190cm height get's in town when it's raining. XD Everyone wants to dig my eyes with umbrellas. -.- A lot of time I wished I was like 172 cm tall +-. xD And me dating a 165 girl, just looks funny as f***. XD I don't care about that, but others do make jokes about this one. XD Not a joke post, I'm serious. So if you are 172, can we trade? I'll do that in like 10 seconds. XD

SummerSkin said:
I'd like bigger tits and a pony, if that makes you feel better:)

If you ever buy a pony, I'd appreciate it if you named it Butt Stallion in my honor. It should also be made of diamonds if possible.

Richard_39 said:
SummerSkin said:
I'd like bigger tits and a pony, if that makes you feel better:)

If you ever buy a pony, I'd appreciate it if you named it Butt Stallion in my honor. It should also be made of diamonds if possible.

Ha! That's the first DLC I finished.

VanillaCreme said:
Ha! That's the first DLC I finished.

LOL I love that game. I'm still playing it. Got my Gunzerker to lvl 69 yesterday night.
If by some miracle I don't die of hunger in the next few months and ended up having enough money to buy my mom a horse like she always dreamed...definetely naming it Butt Stallion ;-)

SummerSkin said:
I'm honest to a fault, so....The majority of women prefer tall men. I'm only 5'3, but I've always been attracted to super tall men with big... hands;) My friends and family used to tell me that I was being too picky and ruling out a lot of great guys based on height. I agreed, so I dated some guys that weren't considered tall. They had just as many faults as the tall guys, so I wondered why the hell I didn't just stick to what I'm attracted to. I did have one FWB who was short. He had so much inner anger about being short. He was constantly talking about it "not being fair" and all of the discrimination he faced as a short man. That was a HUGE turn-off, so I quit talking to him. To wrap up this ramble, I'll just say, try to find any way you can to make it a non-issue in your mind. Usually, when our perceived faults aren't an issue for us, they're not for others either. That's all I got. I'd like bigger tits and a pony, if that makes you feel better:)

Uhh..thanks for the honesty. Few guys are going to rule women out for not having large tits, yet plenty of women would never consider dating short men (or focus on their faults and never be happy with them).

This is all a joke to you because you have a lot of options.

Trust me: There is no correlation between getting a girl and height. Period. Physical attractiveness shouldn't be a girl's main concern, but if it is, she's not the right one. Period. You'll be fine dude.

Peace.

Is there agreed button or like button? Cause I am with Xpendable and ardour here.

I also find it funny you got one user saying they do like tall dudes and another saying height doesnt mean anything.

That's probably because different people have different tastes

nibbysaurus said:

Yes for the user who was honest about her tastes that's great. But the user who claims looks dont matter, that's not taste, that's enforcing their opinion with little evidence.

Saulgoodmanfan said:
nibbysaurus said:

Yes for the user who was honest about her tastes that's great. But the user who claims looks dont matter, that's not taste, that's enforcing their opinion with little evidence.

I assume I'm one of those you are talking about.  Why the hell do you need evidence of what I am attracted to?  My husband is shorter than me.  I have dated many guys shorter than me.  My husband is not exactly the best looking guy ever and neither are several of the guys I've dated.  
I am attracted to PERSONALITY.  I don't give a flying fresia if you are hot as hell if you are also an arrogant ass.  Same applies to the reverse.  I dontd care what you look like if you treat me well.  Attraction isn't always based on looks. 

It's funny though how someone who says they want a tall guy is "honest" without offering evidence, yet I'm a liar because I don't offer evidence.  Hypocritical much?

Every girl who says her partner is not attractive... are you?
Because we pretty much form couples with very similar looks-value. 95% of couples match their attractiveness level.

TheRealCallie said:
Saulgoodmanfan said:
nibbysaurus said:

I assume I'm one of those you are talking about.  Why the hell do you need evidence of what I am attracted to?  My husband is shorter than me.  I have dated many guys shorter than me.  My husband is not exactly the best looking guy ever and neither are several of the guys I've dated.  
I am attracted to PERSONALITY.  I don't give a flying fresia if you are hot as hell if you are also an arrogant ass.  Same applies to the reverse.  I dontd care what you look like if you treat me well.  Attraction isn't always based on looks. 

It's funny though how someone who says they want a tall guy is "honest" without offering evidence, yet I'm a liar because I don't offer evidence.  Hypocritical much?

Sorry if I made you mad, which I didnt mean to. Not trying to start a heated argument. I didn't mean you either as I barely know you as I am a new user. What I am saying is NajobHuslam claims that there is no correlation between. Appearance and getting a girl. Some people like appearance so that claim is false. If she or he was saying they didnt prefer appearance than that would be fine. 

Also I'm not trying to say anyone is dishonest. I know there are people who do not judge appearance out there. That's good. I dislike an appearance based society. That's a shallow world I do not want to live in.

Xpendable said:
Because we pretty much form couples with very similar looks-value. 95% of couples match their attractiveness level.

That is uncalled for and also false. Stop tossing around your false statements.

Saulgoodmanfan said:
TheRealCallie said:
Saulgoodmanfan said:
nibbysaurus said:

Sorry if I made you mad, which I didnt mean to. Not trying to start a heated argument. I didn't mean you either as I barely know you as I am a new user. What I am saying is NajobHuslam claims that there is no correlation between. Appearance and getting a girl. Some people like appearance so that claim is false. If she or he was saying they didnt prefer appearance than that would be fine. 

Also I'm not trying to say anyone is dishonest. I know there are people who do not judge appearance out there. That's good. I dislike an appearance based society. That's a shallow world I do not want to live in.

Your mistake here was trying to use logic. It upsets certain people here whether you're trying to start an argument or not. It's also just not very effective against that one in particular.

Xpendable said:

I'm sure there are several people here who will tell you I am.   :rolleyes:  

Saulgoodmanfan said:
TheRealCallie said:
Saulgoodmanfan said:
nibbysaurus said:

But what they said isn't entirely untrue...a little generalized maybe, but not exactly untrue.  Throughout history there have even been high profile couple with the girl taller (example....Nicole Kidman and...well, anyone. lol)

They said getting a girl and HEIGHT, which isn't exactly "appearance" in the sense you are conveying.  
The poster never said women don't base their decisions on that, just that those that do are shallow, which is also true.  The same for men who only date women with big boobs or women that are a certain size or women who are shorter than them. 
Yes, it is their personal preference and that's their right, but it does make them a little shallow if they disregard everyone who doesn't fit their perfect little mold. 

And really, there only correlation of anything is from stupid studies done by stupid websites that aren't entirely presenting all the facts.  Society tells people what they SHOULD like, what they SHOULD be attracted to.  And people fall in line, because OMG, WE HAVE TO DO WHAT SOCIETY SAYS, WE CAN'T BE DIFFERENT!
Lots of people go against society, more people should.  All this "league" bullshit is really annoying.  NO ONE is too good for anyone else and those that think they are....well, you should probably stay away from them anyway. 

Just my opinion, of course. 
Oh and I wasn't mad, just simply disagreeing with you. But hey, I'm just an illogical (apparently ugly) *****, so what do I know.  :D  lol

Looks matters and heights matter for the sake of something that is appealing to the eye. I'm very tall and big and I have found several women that plainly said to me that they don't even look at shorter guys. But then as I observe them, they are often attracted to guys that are short and often unattractive. 

Of course someone good looking and tall is perceived as more confident and appealing, that is their advantage. Then also personality matters more than these esthetic factors because if you are tall and good looking but have nothing to offer,  a women will leave you soon. 

Let's say that looks and height gives you the audacity to act bold and cocky, and women usually like it. 

If you are short you start in disadvantage, but life isn't fair, so you have to accept it and improve something you can actually improve. Maybe you will never become attractive as your tall and handsome friends but you still can get women and girls, there is plenty for everyone

Unix said:
If you are short you start in disadvantage, but life isn't fair, so you have to accept it and improve something you can actually improve. Maybe you will never become attractive as your tall and handsome friends but you still can get women and girls, there is plenty for everyone

Pretty much this. I don't understand how this is such a controversial thing to say. It's completely obvious to anyone that has taken a look around.

Good things come in small packages. Plus you can often easily break a tall guy's kneecaps ;-)
Sorry if Im a bit SHORT today, I have a SMALL and twisted sense of humour. Its on account of my TINY brain size, but I'm trying to GROW into a better man.

Hell, instead of crying on it, might as well laugh at it. Maybe they'll invent an operation that gives me 6 more inches.
Everywhere.
;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back