So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A room where I can shut the door. Where I can muffle all of the noise, take time-outs from things when I feel like I have to slow down my mind and untangle it.

Sometimes it's hard to look for work when things are really bothering me and I need some time to deal with those things or to just not deal with anything and sit in peace until I feel like I can do things again.

I've always shared a bedroom and my workspace is in the basement, so there isn't any place I can go and not get barged in on. I've never had my own room, all my life. I think some personal space would work wonders for my anxiety.

A day off work... or maybe a year - paid of course.

01. For all of my books to hurry up and arrive in the post
02. Breakfast
03. To get comfortable
04. To be able to make up my mind

To stop worrying and take a long shower and then start implementing The Plan.

A second coffee.

I decided that since I hate everything I write lately, I'm going to try for a desperate sprint of 75k words in short fiction in 30 days.

It's the only thing I can think to do: not think at all. Every one of them can't be terrible.

01. For fictional characters in books and films to be real
02. A smoke (gonna go for one soon :) )
03. For my book "Halloween 2" by Jack Martin to hurry up and arrive in the post (I've not read them yet but I've heard the Jack Martin novelizations of the films are also good)
04. Tomorrow - at least one of my books should arrive in the post tomorrow ("The Girls of October" by Josh Hancock, based on the film "Halloween" kind of)

Yay books :)

Honestly...alcohol. I have a terrible habit of going out for one or two (which I have tonight) and then 'finishing off' the evening at home.

It'll be my downfall, I know.

Latest posts

Back