some people get every thing in life and rest of us get miserable life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
missymessy said:
A positive attitude can do wonders for making positive events occur.

I agree with this. The attitude in which you look at things can make all the difference. I'm failing to see why you care so much about what others do, or what they have. They don't care about what you're doing. They're doing them, and you should do you. Be concerned in what you're doing, and let the rest go. You're putting so much pressure on yourself worrying about what others have, and that pressure is causing you even more stress. Once you learn to grab your own bull by the horns, you'll start living your own life. It's not good trying to live your life worrying about what others have.

And looks don't get you everywhere in life.

Unlucky,
I feel like an outcast as well, and although I never complain to others (except here in this forum)
I constantly run this dialogue in my head:
"Nobody wants me
I'm worthless
God hates me", blah blah blah......

But In my better moments I know that I'm wrong for doing it because:
I'm not homeless
I'm not bedridden
I have a job
I'm not in prison etc...etc....etc...

I know it's easier said than done (I'm still working on it)
But if you can't change your circumstance, change your mind.

VanillaCreme said:
missymessy said:
A positive attitude can do wonders for making positive events occur.

I agree with this. The attitude in which you look at things can make all the difference. I'm failing to see why you care so much about what others do, or what they have. They don't care about what you're doing. They're doing them, and you should do you. Be concerned in what you're doing, and let the rest go. You're putting so much pressure on yourself worrying about what others have, and that pressure is causing you even more stress. Once you learn to grab your own bull by the horns, you'll start living your own life. It's not good trying to live your life worrying about what others have.

And looks don't get you everywhere in life.

i know what you getting at . but to him life is one continues party like every single Saturday night he is invited every where. every one want to be his friend .he good looking.yet i get nothing in life just wasting it .i never get invites i never get to travel.it so not fair he did nothng deserve any of it.i have fight for every thing in life i mean every thing.
ye he said such cruel things not even karma effects him like it does me

.no one i know or has ever knowing has life like his even the most popular guy i know who is complete snob has life like that.most popular guy i know added his as friend as well but not me i knew him longer the popular irish guy added the more popular Spanish guy they both rotten to me both rejected me

he lives like celebrity his friends are taken photos of him and with girls he with .do you know what he calls his friends little.
"my little friends" little friends the little people to him.what worse he takes all this for granted like for granted i never been party let alone invite every Saturday night,he never at home on Saturday night.i mean never.he had cheek to tell me make friends my own age.alot of nasty statements at me .i was trying him he had good life and he freaked out i can't understand it.he does not know what horrible life other people have .treated badly never invited every where it makes me so mad .

life i would love to have tons of friends being gorgeous loved by every one . but i don't i have nothing .no where to go i told him this he did not understand life style .then again all he know he like tourist resort 365 days of sun and parties .he know nothing else beside sun drench beaches and hotels and parties. we all don't live like that .

he thinks every where he like the place he lives .he when he out with girlfriend passed tenth 2 years ago they take photos of him with her like celebrity has done when there out with there partners i don't know why his friends take photos with his girlfriend when he had one walking up the road just like celebrity in the magazines .holding hands and smiling. when he asked out girl he fancies he never get rejected i mean NEVER EVER he does all rejecting he never rejected he thinks no body dislikes him because his good looking and cool .he told me hated me. he said never ever date some one like me .i never asked him to date me i didn't even know what he was on about .he caught me off guard

You have to forget about some guy who isn't interested in you. The best thing he could have done was be honest with you. He was honest with you about what he thought. You can't cling onto something that isn't there. It's not fair to you that YOU hold yourself down. Stop worrying about him. I'm sure there will come a guy who likes you for who you are. But you won't be able to see that trying to fog up someone else's glass all the time. Let him be. One door closes, and another door opens.

VanillaCreme said:
You have to forget about some guy who isn't interested in you. The best thing he could have done was be honest with you. He was honest with you about what he thought. You can't cling onto something that isn't there. It's not fair to you that YOU hold yourself down. Stop worrying about him. I'm sure there will come a guy who likes you for who you are. But you won't be able to see that trying to fog up someone else's glass all the time. Let him be. One door closes, and another door opens.

it wasn't he rejected me is the got mad at me point out reality beyond the island.he won't never unblocked he has never seen me or meet me.
yet he had plenty horrible things to say to me just because i was older talked to me as if i was 70 year old.

guys have been rejection me all my life i knew that coming because its always the same old story they all hate me .i wish i was better looking
less then average attractive more common looking with fat face.
no door has opened for me its only getting worse me any .doors open for him more girls and more parties. isn't like grand for ashamed about rest of us
i,d like him.but what he said was awful "don't me get me wrong i like women just not you"
1st all he never meet me in person or any thing about me .i.d say he never want to me ever.i know but judge me by cover but never read the book.just it in to rubbish just like me.
dumped in to bin like all other guys have done born reject that what i am born breed rejected who can't get a guy i like to like me because i am not supermodel material

first - if he knew nothing about you then why are you taking what he said to heart?
Please. You're winding yourself up as though this was one of your best friends who suddenly turned round and said this after years of knowing you. But...apparently it was someone who doesn't know you. So his opinion is based on nothing. So it means NOTHING. Just...drop it. Get over it, you're wasting valuable energy and emotion.

second - stop going on about being ugly. If you keep basing everything on looks then you're missing what is really important and that is PERSONALITY.
Personality shines through in your face and gives you your beauty and character, personality opens far more doors for you than looks, character makes people respect you and want your company.
Noone wants to be around a sullen miserable person. No matter how beautiful they are.

I really need to stop reading this thread...it's giving me a headache.

People are blind to where they do not experience. This applies to you, me, said boy and everyone else.

IgnoredOne said:
People are blind to where they do not experience. This applies to you, me, said boy and everyone else.

i don't understand that can you explain that means what you said .
guys hate me becasue i am ugly looking not some super babe to look at

No one will EVER find any good in you until YOU can start finding good in YOURSELF! You cant find your worth in other people, ever, it will never happen.

septicemia said:
No one will EVER find any good in you until YOU can start finding good in YOURSELF! You cant find your worth in other people, ever, it will never happen.

I agree with this.

I have a fat face. I'm not the prettiest person, but that's not what matters. When people learn you, when they learn who you are, they like you. But no one can do that when you're worried about what others are doing. You're hurting yourself more than anyone else. Rejection is a part of life. It comes, it goes. You live through it and learn. If this guy doesn't even know you, it shouldn't even matter what he says. Not everyone will want you in life, or want to be around you. It's a very common, natural thing. But you have to allow people to get to know you. If someone happens not to like you, look away and move on.

no one likes me i mean no one.guys hates reject me all the thats why i am single my entire life and my facebook is empty he has 600+ freinds. out of no where.i have one question how can one person know so many people in short space of time like 600+ he liked by all of them including the guys

Because people operate on mob mentality.

I also have a question for you; why is it that you do not use proper capitalization or grammar in anything you write? You mentioned difficulties at college; employment of proper writing would assist you.

Do not be fooled. There are a decent number of people out there living very decent perhaps even good or great lives. If you are not one of these people, you are not the only one. Embrace your suffering. For the artist that paints the world in the color of lives surely would tire from having only one color to choose from. There is beauty in sadness and an end to all suffering.

Facebook is a "social networking utility". If you sucked at baseball would you spend all your time dreaming and hoping of playing for the major leagues? I'm not a very social person never have been. I never cared about having a "myspace" when that was the thing or a "facebook" I have one now that has less than 20 friends, and a few of the people I actually consider real friends arn't even on my facebook page.

It sure is painful isn't it? Seeing people take for granted all the good things in their lives? There could be some very poor ugly person living in a third world country dying of a flesh eating disease that has a very short time to live who would feel the same way about you if they had a facebook or internet to be aware of your predicament.

Chances are if you can afford to have internet you don't worry about where your next meal is going to come from. You dont' have to walk miles every day to draw water from a crappy well. You have shoes to wear on the bottom of your feet.

Every moment you spend coveting what others have, you rob yourself of precious time and life that you do have. That's just too bad, but it can be very difficult to experience a pain such as yours, a pain well known to many.

Life isn't fair is it? But it sure is beautiful sometimes... sometimes... sometimes it's ugly too huh?

There are plenty of "beautiful people" that are "ugly on the inside". We can't choose how we look (unless you play video games that let you choose how your character looks lol), but we can choose to some degree the quality of our thoughts.

You may be ugly on the outside. Life isn't fair, oh well. You don't have to be ugly on the inside though. I'm sure who you are in the inside isn't really some one who is angry at people who have been given better circumstance. I'm sure you have depth, and a longing to be loved. Some one who is as unique as any other person and is tired like most people are. You have dreams and hopes all your own. Those are beautiful things, don't forget that. Life isn't fair and dreams don't always come true, but anger and resentment are ugly "choices" not "circumstances".

I think the internet isn't always the best place to find what your looking for though. Sounds like you need a hug and some one to talk to. I think a lot of us do, but this is the best and closest we can get to finding that.

So anyway, *hug*, take care. Choose to see the beauty in the world, it's there. The stars, trees and all things growing and green, bees, bugs, a cool breeze, mountains, rivers, oceans... people living their lives... so much!!!

unlucky in life said:
i spend alot time in hospital as child so i missed alot school i had problem writing at school

Assuming that you do not have a condition such as dyslexia, then, have you thought about working to improve that? If you can write better, it will greatly improve your educational opportunities, which will increase your chance of getting marketable skills, which will increase your chance of getting more resources, which will allow you more flexibility where to move and everything else.

If you are unwilling to do anything to better yourself and change your outlook on life, then yes, you will always have a miserable, lonely existence. You cant expect things to change if you do not work at it.

Yes, that guy on facebook was a jerk, now move on.

Good luck to you!

i try improve life for my self but i have alot problems.that prick does not have.its not easy as that it depends on where you live ]i live in isolated town with nothing do.

unlucky in life said:
i try improve life for my self but i have alot problems.that prick does not have.its not easy as that it depends on where you live ]i live in isolated town with nothing do.

thats good, keep it up, work on your problems.
improving yourself is pretty much all you can do.

it is difficult when you live in an isolated place.
but at least you have a computer.

and stop thinking about that dude.
yes there are a lot of people like that and he wont be the last one to hurt you.
get over it.... thats all you can do.
i dont wanne hear you talking about him anyome.
so stop it ;)

unlucky in life said:

He has his own problems - increased risk of STD, more drama, and so on; but on the whole life will be easier for him. Such is the way it is. Life is unfair. You can still find more than enough happiness if you pursue it, thoguh.

I'm glad that you're working on yourself.

IgnoredOne said:
unlucky in life said:

He has his own problems - increased risk of STD, more drama, and so on; but on the whole life will be easier for him. Such is the way it is. Life is unfair. You can still find more than enough happiness if you pursue it, thoguh.

I'm glad that you're working on yourself.

yeah there has only about problems he has got i guess but one day all that stuff he takes for granted will be taken away from him .he landed in place he hates and people who won't want him.
but the problems you mention he about the only he has to worry about
since every single night at parties till 4 in morning .every single attractive female on the island giving him the come on. he had cheek to think every woman he meet fancies him now that huge ego and calling himself a hot young stud, a hot young stud

Latest posts

Back