some people get every thing in life and rest of us get miserable life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unlucky in life said:
yeah there has only about problems he has got i guess but one day all that stuff he takes for granted will be taken away from him .he landed in place he hates and people who won't want him.
but the problems you mention he about the only he has to worry about
since every single night at parties till 4 in morning .every single attractive female on the island giving him the come on. he had cheek to think every woman he meet fancies him now that huge ego and calling himself a hot young stud, a hot young stud

That is another issue he may have as his looks fade away and if he does not manage to maintain a successful job. Either way, though, you're far too focused on him. He's unimportant in the scheme of things for your life; you are important to your life. Focus on that.

but it hard when it have pushed by every one who is success in life all the bullies and people who were rotten to me.]guys who rejcted all found suitable girlfriends after being cruel to me.

but he was the worsed of just because god was good to him and not to me.that he look down becasue my age calling me cougar
a cougar then old .what else he could call me did.
yet he has all the aces i have jokers

A lot of good advice has been offered to you.
Stop exhausting so much time obsessing over this individual.
Focus on YOURSELF and YOUR LIFE.

I envy what others have on a regular basis - but those who have less than me would envy what I have! The same applies to you!

Are you going to spend the next few days, weeks, months, years torturing yourself over what this person has and you don't?
Who cares if he sees his ways or not - that is not up to you.
You should not be wishing or putting energy into hoping that he is punished.

Why not put forth that energy into something constructive?
Volunteering, joining hobby groups, trying to focus on a more positive attitude, exercise and weight loss, etc.

I used to be far more hateful and would spend my days in my home hating everyone around me. It was me that I hated - and you know what? Instead of staying home - hidden away - and complaining, complaining while yet doing nothing - I actually put a lot of effort into making change for myself! Don't expect to yield results right away though! It may take years, but if you don't try - you'll stay like this forever.

The thing that I see with many people is that they do nothing to change the situation that they're in/ give up/ shoot down all suggestions - and then complain about how come things have not changed. Don't fall into that rut and do something good for yourself.
People like that I am no longer friends with because they end up turning around and lashing out on me for actually trying to improve my life instead of being passive and miserable like them! If you do make friends, you will lash out/ push away people who care about you because of your jealously and hatred.

All of your posts have mostly been about that individual - STOP THAT and focus on YOU and being more positive.
Otherwise, you only have yourself to blame for not taking action!

Really...push yourself or at least try! Don't say "I've already tried" and stop there. I've stopped many times, but only to start again. I'm not where I want to be - I still have a very poor self-esteem, but there's no point in sitting around and complaining because then...nothing will change!

i do but it goes no where its just one disaster after another.i live in very bad place for people
there is nothing to do for any one to do.i am ugly looking so i can't make people like me i am not social person
i feel awkwardness around people and feel very out of place .
that why i end the way i did because the more i tried the more i failed .
i have tried to make life better it just doesn't work

unlucky in life said:
i do but it goes no where its just one disaster after another.i live in very bad place for people
there is nothing to do for any one to do.i am ugly looking so i can't make people like me i am not social person

I'll like to see proof of that. What have you done? If you wish, you can begin a diary of self improvement and post it in the diary section, and I am certain that we will be more than happy to see your daily updates as well as provide advice and support where possible.

IgnoredOne said:
unlucky in life said:

I'll like to see proof of that. What have you done? If you wish, you can begin a diary of self improvement and post it in the diary section, and I am certain that we will be more than happy to see your daily updates as well as provide advice and support where possible.

i am still bad over what he said

unlucky in life said:
i am still bad over what he said

If you can't get over what he said or did, then there's nothing anyone can tell you. You're still going to obsess over what he said.

I agree with what Luna said. So much time put into this individual.

No one can possibly make their life or situation better by putting so much time into someone who doesn't care for them. People are mean, and half the time, there's no reason to be mean. People can be cruel. It's just the way some people are. You don't obsess over it and what they do after being mean to you. You move on. If you can't move on, then expect to be miserable with it.

he still has every thing takes it for granted he gorgeous looking.tall,smart and he rotten because he though i wanted some thing i didn't.becasue he out this old lady league.if i was beautiful and slim like model may be .but no i have huge shoulders and i am big boned i hate big boned even if lose weight i still look huge i am 5ft 2" i am joke

now there i guy i know who lives Spain he has every thing he complains about it.NO I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!I HATE THIS GUY
he very good looking i added him out of the blue i did really look at his photo
tall
very crystal blue eyes hard not miss
tanned
perfect white teeth Hollywood style white teeth
perfect face.
fit
always dress to kill
did i mention stunning looking yes but i can not i deny he not good looking it wasn't the reason why i added him
always winning in sports
girlfriends from all different countries all stunning slim women he always smiling with them.he went out with Asian beauty he went to see her and went out her for few months he found another girl 6 months later and another one 3 months later
studying engineering
600 + friends on facebook he got added by 5 girls in one week on facebook in one week !
lives sunny holiday resort with 365 days of sun with beach fronts,bbq,hotels , restaurants,street parties,swimming pools,etc all the good stuff.
he get invited to every country and get invited to all the major parties on island .
he gets added by very stunning women on facebook with out hesitation
about million photos of himself and friends tag 200 + times
he has travelled all over the world, Germany, Italy, England,3x Russia , Argentina , Finland , Malaysia , Spain ,
he knows how the make right friends with benefit like free in to nightclubs with out paying
women are chasing him always talking to him and paying attention he doesn't even have to try they come to him like magic
and every one wants to be his friend on the island
HE NOT EVEN 23 YEARS OLD YET HE HAS ALL THIS ALREADY!
HE IS SO LUCKY I MEAN SO LUCKY.the guys in Ireland would n,t add me as friend they know me for years they add him they don't know him at all.he didn't add them they added him how do you like that.he not even irish. even snobby guy i know added him he adds no one but added him though.how do you like that.

I'm still not understanding why you care what he does or has in life, and why you seem so obsessed over him, but whatever. I'm not going to put anymore effort into it. Continue to put your life on hold because you think someone is so perfect you can't stop thinking about him.

VanillaCreme said:
I'm still not understanding why you care what he does or has in life, and why you seem so obsessed over him, but whatever. I'm not going to put anymore effort into it. Continue to put your life on hold because you think someone is so perfect you can't stop thinking about him.

your right the guy isn.t worth he is horrible guy .i don't i ended up adding him.that guy was too much work.he very strange he hates me i don't know he hates.
very very very moody guy,he never wanted to be friends with me at all.he blocked all because he was mood.he just too much work and hassle

There is an owl near where I live. His name is Lenny. He hates me very much.

I don't know why. I don't care much either.

Bye Lenny.

not making fun of you.

just making fun :)

i dont know what to tell you anymore.
your just not listening to what anyone is telling you.

lots of people want to help you here.
but your just not letting us.

so maybe we can lighten you up with a little sillyness.

whacking an owl is kinda funny isnt it ??

A haiku for Lenny:

A brown owl
...hoots sharply in dark sky
.....hate like a thousand suns

i am very sad and upset why this was did to me he has every thing doesn't give a dame he hate losers and people with no friends just because he has some its not fair

i know you are.
and you have every right to be.

and again some people are just plain ********.
thats something we all have to deal with.

but now its time for you to move on, forget about it, get over it.
try to be happy and work on that.
you cant change him. onely yourself.

and now im done.
dont know what else i can say to you.
and i have a song to write that doesnt wanne be written.

i had enough of spanish ******** for a while.

i hope you feel better soon.

paulo said:
i know you are.
and you have every right to be.

and again some people are just plain ********.
thats something we all have to deal with.

but now its time for you to move on, forget about it, get over it.
try to be happy and work on that.
you cant change him. onely yourself.i can't see his freind list i can't nothing no more its not fair i did nothing to him nothing at all.i have no one he has lots .i really understand he has grunge against me for nothing only be nice he has kept on all irish guys and got rid me.i did nothing wrong or too him hate still after full year i don't understand out pure hatred.
i have nothing hes been mean to me

and now im done.
dont know what else i can say to you.
and i have a song to write that doesnt wanne be written.

i had enough of spanish ******** for a while.

i hope you feel better soon.

hes not nice and i should forget about him.but he prick he has hidden every on his facebook friends list.every little thing. he hates he really hates i give up on making friends with people the net in particular him.i don't understand why he hates me i really don't .
will yee be my friends because i have none that prick he paranoid about me its not fair.

making friends online doesnt realy work that well.

im a sucky friend.
a nice guy but a sucky friend :p

i dont mind talking to you here though.
thats why i came here.
to talk to people.

Latest posts

Back