some people get every thing in life and rest of us get miserable life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, apparently my help was completely ignored by you, so I leant to a statement.

Haikus are lovely.

he just complete who gets pick and rest of us aren't .he spoilt brat he take people he doesn't know for granted and treat them like crap

Everyone is trying to help you!
But unfortunately, it seems like you don't want to be helped!
Don't say you do if you're going to reply back with: "I've tried...and it never works...everyone is cruel to me...etc" because that's not following advice! That is admission of defeat and that you gave up a long time ago...and are NOT going to try again!

If you continue to keep turning advice away, it is apparent that:
What you want is validation that your life is the worst in the world despite it clearly not being the case.
Instead of trying to help yourself, you rather instead obsess and curse others around you and shift the responsibility of YOUR situation on THEM.

Do you expect that by locking yourself indoors and hiding behind the computer...that one day, your life will dramatically change and become everything that you want it to be?

Would it make you feel better if everyone were to suffer?
What kind of person wishes ill on others?
Ask yourself that. Is that the kind of person YOU want to be?
Don't say "Life has made me that way."
That is BS! There are good people from all walks of life!

You are so full of hate.
Even if someone were to approach you in real life and try to be your friend; try to help you, try to care for you...you would turn them away with your anger and hatred.
I have a feeling that if someone were to smile at you, you would think that they were mocking you.

I used to be friends with someone like you.
When *I* started having small successes due to my tremendous effort, he became horribly HATEFUL and MEAN! I truly believe that you have that in you from all the hate and meanness that you have shown and ill wishes towards people who have done NO WRONG - but simply lived their life!

YOU SHOULD LIVE YOURS!

I know what it's like to be hateful and mean towards others for their happiness and successes!
I've been there before.
Being that way makes you a worse person than they are!
Stop obsessing over everyone else and what they think!
There are plenty of people who are fat, skinny, bald, hairy, short, tall etc and are not the perfect "supermodels" that you constantly speak of.
MANY OF THEM ARE HAPPY BECAUSE THEY ARE HAPPY WITH THEMSELVES.
It is YOU that is not happy with YOURSELF.
No one gives a honeysuckle if you are this or that because they're too busy living their own lives.
If you run into a few mean people - turn around, and think about yourself!
You're not all that nice if you wish them ill as well!
Walk away and shrug it off...it hurts when it happens, but f*** them and go live your life instead of hoping for all sorts of evils to happen to them!

Focus your energy on self-improvement!!!
I swear to god, if you focused the energy that you have into hating people who are too busy with their own lives - towards volunteering or a positive cause - you could accomplish so much instead!

No more sad stories...don't be all negative again as you're about to click that "Reply" button.

Make a plan!
What do you want to as your first goal?
(Ex. Learning to say more positive things instead of hateful things/ Weight loss/ Improving appearance (better grooming, clothing etc)/ Focusing on interests or finding new ones etc)
GO FOR IT!
Share what your next step will be and how you will focus on YOURSELF instead of shooting a redundant reply along the lines of:
"Oh woe is me. My life sucks and I'm a victim and can't do anything about it. I hate everyone."

he is much younger then i am it easier for him and every one likes him and pay attentions to him and he doesn't know why .
becasue he is good looking and he has halo effect he called me cougar.said i was old ,
he called me jerk and he told personally sucked,he never date like me never ever he said.he called old and cogular, he told me he hated me
he also said "don't get me wrong i like women just not you"
he said the only reason i like him is because he said in his own "because i am hot young stud"
he had no interested in me at all
he said i was obsessed with him he knew i had no friends living isolated town
he told me go away and make my friends my own age!
add insulted to injury he blocked on facebook and never unblocked despite my very bad life i have no friends and no one to talk he just didn.t care i was no body he didn't know so he just got rid me like i no more rubbish you dumped in to bin.i told i wasn't good looking i had weight problem.i was short he was 22 years old i told him i was 29 years old i could n,t take photo because i can't take photo that i look awful
i can't look because i am awful looking .

WE KNOW. you need to get out of this rut! I thought my facebook depression was crazy, but seriously you need to stop whining! denial of help is not gonna help!

he was right to be rotten to me i am loser i can't make any friends , men hate me ,no one wants any thing to do with me
i have to lie to makes friends ,i get lost in shopping centre,i was failure at school and collage ,
i am hated by every one and all i do is get in trouble with people.he had right block me i was wrong to add good looking
very popular guy.i know yee agree.i am constant rejected,
i am very fat,ugly looking,short ,old and unwanted by every one and every one hates me.i have no friends ,no social life = big loser
i am a LOSER !

he right i am loser

unlucky in life said:
he right i am loser

Only because you choose to be. There's something called exercise and proper diet that will get rid of the fat and overall better your life...look into it.

You've completely lost the plot.

Find something more constructive and useful to do with your time.

Discover the wonders of positivity.

its still complain about such nice life and lovely island and out party every Saturday he complains about it it doesn't fair it does not see he has landed on feet better most,i have nothing i have no life like his none

The true definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome.

I will be honest here, you are a VERY difficult person, I find myself being extremely frustrated with you. You dont listen to anything anyone says. I get it that you have such low self esteem that you dont believe you can better yourself, but I wish you could understand that its YOUR behavior that has landed you in your situation, not anyone or anything else, its the way you act.

Do you ever even try to be happy? To make yourself happy? I would think you have learned by now that you wont find happiness in anyone else, it has to come from you.

A rich CEO got high in life by screwing other people, ruining others lifes, stealing, etc. What's the worst that can happen? His company can go down the drain and he can fire thousands of people and retire to his 8 mansions. Hmm, he coulda even been a devote Christian and gone to heaven, he'll probably get a mansion next to Jesus. There is no karma, there is no gods, nothing controls this world. It's sad, but true. =D I mean D=

EricIsMe said:
A rich CEO got high in life by screwing other people, ruining others lifes, stealing, etc. What's the worst that can happen? His company can go down the drain and he can fire thousands of people and retire to his 8 mansions. Hmm, he coulda even been a devote Christian and gone to heaven, he'll probably get a mansion next to Jesus. There is no karma, there is no gods, nothing controls this world. It's sad, but true. =D I mean D=

Being that I /am/ in corporate...

If a CEO managed to ruin his company, then his associated lifestyle costs would most likely bankrupt him quickly. There's a reason why after the Great Depression, so many of the rich committed suicide rather than to deal with the consequences of the loss of their steady income.

its just is not easy on me as it easy for him.
i have asthma
short eye sight
small does dlxenia
weight problem which i lose to weight may be i look skinny
low self esteem
bullied ,pick on.
very strict father
i hate looking mirrors
i failed exams
males hate me so much tell me to my face i am worthless pieces of dirt
i like guys who hate me and rather other women which is 100% correct

unlucky in life said:
i have asthma
short eye sight
small does dlxenia
low self esteem
bullied ,pick on.
very strict father
i hate looking mirrors
i failed exams

i have asthma i don´t see reason to be worried about that. Do swiming and you will lose weight and control the asthma ;)

Having stuff is overrated. Popularity is too main stream. People are an entire species of ********.
D.W.I.
Deal With It.

unlucky in life said:
i have asthma
short eye sight
small does dlxenia
low self esteem
bullied ,pick on.
very strict father
i hate looking mirrors
i failed exams

Duh, when you lose weight, you look skinny... That's the point.

And you're almost 30... Why do you care if your father is strict?

I'm really starting to think you're spam or a troll. Sorry, but that's what you're seeming to be now.

Latest posts

Back