Soon Reaching The End of My Rope

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lost Soul

I don't know how to say this professionally becuase of my lack of communication skills, but I try my best. Anyone for years and especially when you have depression I find that one bad thing happens after another and each time something bad happens, I feel I drop down the line some more, lately I've been under a lot of pressure and had a lot on my mind. I've been struggling so much, maybe too much to get success in my life, having a friend, someone to understand etc. But everything I do, I fail at badly and it hurts me a lot, and more and more each time.

A few days ago, I had visited the Provincial Autism Center, for the first time and it was pretty good, gonna try and go maybe a few times a week. I've been to Mic Mac Mall today with my mother and sister and it;s depressing becuase over 80% is clothing stores, what happened to the arcads and cool stores? I feel so much like what the main character felt in the movie Falling Down. Basically, I'm "falling down" too, becuase I get very little success and too much negative in my life. If Asperger's isn't bad enough, having depression on top of it is worse! I also don't feel emotions except emotional pain, hatred and anger, the emotions I don't want. That's all I have to say for now.

hi, what i'm going to do i think is write out somehow exactly who i am and post it somewhere and ask people who think they might relate to me or want to talk if they want to. because its too hard to express my whole self in 5 seconds with every stranger that i meet.

i don't know if it will help, but that's all i have going for me right now for making friends or even just 1 friend to relate to. maybe it might work for you?

i saw someone here write about some place called i think meetup.com. i haven't been there, but i'm guessing it might be a place you could write a profile like that up and request for someone similar to talk to.

in a world of 8+ billion people, there has got to be someone:). there has got to be:)

i also saw a show a long time ago where a woman was looking for her soulmate. she tried and tried and there were at least for real, hundreds that didn't work out. then one day she reached the 150th (or something close to that) try, and found her soulmate.

i would even just settle for a friend.

but all i know is i have no choice but to keep trying, and so far what i wrote above is the only plan i have. if you try it, i really hope it works for you:)

if you ever feel upset or want to talk or whatever you can pm me anytime:)

hope you have a nice day tomorrow despite everything:) good luck:)

Lost Soul said:
I don't know how to say this professionally becuase of my lack of communication skills, but I try my best. Anyone for years and especially when you have depression I find that one bad thing happens after another and each time something bad happens, I feel I drop down the line some more, lately I've been under a lot of pressure and had a lot on my mind. I've been struggling so much, maybe too much to get success in my life, having a friend, someone to understand etc. But everything I do, I fail at badly and it hurts me a lot, and more and more each time.

A few days ago, I had visited the Provincial Autism Center, for the first time and it was pretty good, gonna try and go maybe a few times a week. I've been to Mic Mac Mall today with my mother and sister and it;s depressing becuase over 80% is clothing stores, what happened to the arcads and cool stores? I feel so much like what the main character felt in the movie Falling Down. Basically, I'm "falling down" too, becuase I get very little success and too much negative in my life. If Asperger's isn't bad enough, having depression on top of it is worse! I also don't feel emotions except emotional pain, hatred and anger, the emotions I don't want. That's all I have to say for now.

I can understand i recently crashed my car and moved house and my work is slowing down so all i do is sit around doing nothing wallowing in my sorrows but you just got to keep going i have bad panic attacks and depression as well cant get out of bed in the morning and am lonely so your not alone in that regard my cousin has aspergers and struggles a lot as well but you have a good family around you something a lot of people dont have

I fear I am reaching the end very soon. I am very lonely sick if you know what I mean, I was chatting with someone on this site when I asked her about her old MySpace profile, she seemed to be upset becuase she had already told me that she wasn't going to be using any websites except this, all I wanted to do was see her profile.

Another person who I was talking to doesn't talk to me anymore but she is still on Facebook. It seems that the evil crystal ball that floats over me head dose it's best to keep me feeling miserable. There is nothing I can, no matter what I do, I fail or make things worse.

Lost Soul said:
I fear I am reaching the end very soon. I am very lonely sick if you know what I mean, I was chatting with someone on this site when I asked her about her old MySpace profile, she seemed to be upset becuase she had already told me that she wasn't going to be using any websites except this, all I wanted to do was see her profile.

Another person who I was talking to doesn't talk to me anymore but she is still on Facebook. It seems that the evil crystal ball that floats over me head dose it's best to keep me feeling miserable. There is nothing I can, no matter what I do, I fail or make things worse.

:(
It's hard to know how people are really feeling over the internet, it's not like a conversation face to face . . . where you can see the emotion on their face and in their voice.

I don't think she was actually mad at you for asking about her Myspace profile. It depends on how you asked her, but most people don't get angry over that sort of thing. You were just curious, and she can't be upset with you for being curious :S.

About the facebook contact, don't wait for other people to start talking to you, you should start the conversation! If you want to talk to her, there's nothing stopping you.

I honestly don't think anyone would intentionally ignore you, you seem like a cool guy.

If you feel like people are ignoring you, or something like that, ask them if they are. Don't just assume things!

Things tend to snowball, whether through negative emotions or positive ones. It's hard to turn the ball around when its going the wrong way, what I try and do is blank my mind and build on top of it by doing things I like.

My advice would be not to let aspergers be a hindrance... I have met at least a couple of people with it who happen to be some of the most intriguing people i've ever met. There is so much to live for, there must be some kind of hobby that you can obsess over and become intimately familiar with :)

Latest posts

Back