Soul Mates

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Low, be nice.

Seahorse said:
A messed up 47 year old woman praying on a screwed up 21 year old BOY... Its messed up!!!!

It's not your relationship. If they find comfort in each other, it's perfectly fine. Don't like it? Then go find your own relationship to jump on. This is a warning for you to chill out. Next ban you get will be permanent.

I don't think the age difference has anything to do with the situation. My closest friend and former lover (just talked to him today) was a man I had a relationship with and there's a 26-year age difference between us. A 21-year old is not a child, nor do I think this has anything to do with some older woman fantasy on his part.

I just wonder about the speed and power of the whole thing, it seems odd to me. Also the fact that both seem to get mighty defensive about their situation when anyone questions it. Why even bother to mention their relationship in public if it's going to end in a war of words?

Regardless, my opinion or anyone else's doesn't mean a thing - as long as they are happy and both secure in the situation is what matters...and I honestly hope no one gets badly hurt out of all of this.

I'm clearly not thinking rationally ... I spoke up because I had followed the story of an abused older woman who married a gay man and had a child, the story of a young man with sexual fetishes
.. If jerry Springer was still on...you would all be rich

Sometimes 2 "wrongs" do make a right, whether it is love to last the ages, or fleeting ...only time will tell, let them feel wanted and loved, maybe for a moment to heal maybe for ever.

No one commented on this until I did... Now you all jump on me for having an opinion

Its a jerry Springer show... That's what I think !

Seahorse said:
No one commented on this until I did... Now you all jump on me for having an opinion

Noone commented because it's not their business and because try to think of polite, well thought-out answers before we post something, unlike osme people.

I don't care. I just don't trust people who use oversized forum signatures. Or those Minions quote images....

*twitches nervously*

So here's my opinion. A very disturbed older woman is praying on a very disturbed kid... Y'all can sit by an watch... I said my peace

Seahorse said:
So here's my opinion. A very disturbed older woman is praying on a very disturbed kid... Y'all can sit by an watch... I said my peace

If he kills a man, rapes a woman or robs a store is he also still a kid? 

He is 21, old enough to make his own decisions in life, old enough to go to prison for them if they are very wrong decisions.
He does not come across as a simpleton either, no one is praying on anyone here, and if someone is the other is "willing prey".

He is not a kid, what experienced did you have in life by the time you were 21, do you feel like you were a kid?

Also I'd like to add that I'm not "jumping on you" either, I see a thread go very wrong, and for that reason put in my 2 cents.

Seahorse said:

Its a jerry Springer show... That's what I think !

It's not having an opinion that makes people tilt their heads. It's how you go about expressing that opinion. If you can't see how you do go about it, essentially putting other people down and almost mocking other opinions, then perhaps you don't see anything wrong with it. But other people don't have to tolerate it.

MisterLonely said:
Seahorse said:

If he kills a man, rapes a woman or robs a store is he also still a kid? 

He is 21, old enough to make his own decisions in life, old enough to go to prison for them if they are very wrong decisions.
He does not come across as a simpleton either, no one is praying on anyone here, and if someone is the other is "willing prey".

He is not a kid, what experienced did you have in life by the time you were 21, do you feel like you were a kid?

Also I'd like to add that I'm not "jumping on you" either, I see a thread go very wrong, and for that reason put in my 2 cents.

Yes. When I was 21 i was a kid.. And I would hope that had I fell pray to an adult older than my own parents that some other adult stepped in

At 21 I was also a married woman, had a kid, worked 40 hours a week and paid taxes. Not a kid and no one forced me to do anything either.

So now you can all be friends with some one you completely ignored until I gave my opinion and then you all came out of the wood work. Lmao

I still feel like a kid sometimes... (she says playing a video game instead of cleaning)

ManitobaBrit70 said:
So as most of you already know I recently have started a relationship with LifePath1......And its been the most amazing thing I've ever experienced!
We have both been so unhappy for such a long time, and after only a few messages we knew we were right for each other despite our age difference and the distance between us. Our feelings for each other are like no other I've ever had. Its definitely NOT a crush, its a whole lot of emotions rolled up in a ball of LOVE!

This is a definition of a SOUL MATE:

A perfect eternal lover that fate brings into your life.
A being or soul, an equal, deeply intertwined into your soul In a romantic way

They become your best friend, and contribute and sacrifice on your behalf.

Some believe that your Soulmate exists infinitely and is a manifestation of the universe's power

Your soulmate is irreplaceable. They can find your soul in our universe even if your light years away and in another lifeform. Every soul has a soulmate that offers powerful love energy, it's an equal exchange.

You will likely find your soulmate irresistibly attractive. Sex with your soulmate is the best sex there is. It surpasses even the best ex lovers you've had.. It is your destiny to experience the bliss when your soul links up and melt into your partners soul. Intercourse is not necessary. you may have the sensation of being whole and that nothing else matters other than your love mate. You may feel your leaving your body behind and time and space cease to exist in that moment. You will feel healed

Looking in the eyes of your soulmate is gazing into the endless universe that exists within both of your souls.

He is my Soul Mate! He is everything and more than this description.......Its been a life changing experience and we have only just started!

So what are your thoughts on this subject???

I would like to say that this is pretty confusing... it sounds like you're asking for opinions on your relationship.
I think people tried to avoid that by going with the soulmate thing.
My opinion on soulmates = I don't know, outside of a couple friends I've never felt that close to anyone. It doesn't mean it's not possible though.
My opinion on your relationship = I don't know either of you and I don't care about your relationship.

Seahorse said:
So now you can all be friends with some one you completely ignored until I gave my opinion and then you all came out of the wood work. Lmao

I'm hardly friends with either of the two that seem to want to harass me.  I'm just saying that someone being 21 doesn't automatically make them an immature child.  As I also said, though, my situation was a great deal different.  My statement has nothing to do with them being together, just about the age of 21 and whether or not a person of that age is mature enough to make a decision of that nature.  And yes, the can be.  I'm not saying this dude is, just that some are.

Also, the reason I didn't post before (I actually began to multiple times since this thread was posted) is because nothing I was going to say would have went over well, so I didn't bother, since I wouldn't get an answer to the question I really want to know since they would be too busy attacking me.

Seahorse said:
Some one chime in... Please. Its near pedophilia from asome one, a grown woman who claims to be a mental health nurse ????

Now ***** that's one ******* step too far! Look at you! "Worried" about her? fresia off! Silly *word not allowed*! You're a miserable sad little excuse for a human being, go kill yourself

TheRealCallie said:
Seahorse said:

I'm hardly friends with either of the two that seem to want to harass me.  I'm just saying that someone being 21 doesn't automatically make them an immature child.  As I also said, though, my situation was a great deal different.  My statement has nothing to do with them being together, just about the age of 21 and whether or not a person of that age is mature enough to make a decision of that nature.  And yes, the can be.  I'm not saying this dude is, just that some are.

Also, the reason I didn't post before (I actually began to multiple times since this thread was posted) is because nothing I was going to say would have went over well, so I didn't bother, since I wouldn't get an answer to the question I really want to know since they would be too busy attacking me.

Nope! I'm mature to thank you for that one Callie! Seriously that means a lot! I think I've just got myself banned....oh well! Just as we were going to become friends!

Latest posts

Back