Soul Mates

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LifePath1 said:
I think I've just got myself banned....oh well! Just as we were going to become friends!

Yes, yes you did. And the fact that you knew posting that would get you banned means that you could have not done it. No, I didn't do it for Callie. I would have done the same for anyone that you decided to keep insulting.

I thought I was in a good place. I still think I am and do not appoligize for sharing my opinion on a thread that asked for opinions. I am grateful for my privalage of posting on this site

Seahorse said:
I thought I was in a good place. I still think I am and do not appoligize for sharing my opinion on a thread that asked for opinions. I am grateful for my privalage of posting on this site

I wouldn't feel too bad, I kind of think they keep posting this stuff to reaffirm their relationship.
These threads, to me, seem centered around provoking arguments and raising drama.
Once all the drama is gone though I wonder how appealing the relationship will be to either of them.

Totally share your opinion, but maybe just don't keep posting the same thing over and over again when no one's even replied yet.

kaetic said:
Seahorse said:

I wouldn't feel too bad, I kind of think they keep posting this stuff to reaffirm their relationship.
These threads, to me, seem centered around provoking arguments and raising drama.
Once all the drama is gone though I wonder how appealing the relationship will be to either of them.

Totally share your opinion, but maybe just don't keep posting the same thing over and over again when no one's even replied yet.

I agree with this.  Also, the P word generally never goes over well.  That is almost always going to cause honeysuckle to hit the fan.

And I'm a tiny bit confused about what the fresia happened in here....
And I'm still wanting to post my question....lol

Hahahahahaha is all I can say!!!! What a bunch of pricks...... And we won! We got you all going just like we planned can you not see how we do this on purpose because we know how much of a ******* stir we are causing!!!! Its hilarious.....

And mods.....BAN ME PLEASE after this just like you did LifePath1 because we do everything together!

Before I name and shame I'm going to say THANK YOU to all of those that have PM us both telling us to have a great life and wishing us all the luck! You guys rock and always will..

OK here goes...

*Offensive threatening comments removed.*

ManitobaBrit70 said:
Hahahahahaha is all I can say!!!! What a bunch of @#$%...... And we won! We got you all going just like we planned can you not see how we do this on purpose because we know how much of a @#$%ing stir we are causing!!!! Its hilarious.....

And mods.....BAN ME PLEASE after this just like you did LifePath1 because we do everything together!

Before I name and shame I'm going to say THANK YOU to all of those that have PM us both telling us to have a great life and wishing us all the luck! You guys rock and always will..

OK here goes...
*removed*

You basically just made the point of my previous posts. Thank you.
Oh btw does "Looked after" mean they fired you or you quit... because while no one gives a crap about your "relationship", you shouldn't be allowed to work with the mentally ill.

I think .I will still stick around if the mods will have me. I'm not quite ready to die yet :)

ManitobaBrit70 said:
Hahahahahaha is all I can say!!!! What a bunch of pricks...... And we won! We got you all going just like we planned can you not see how we do this on purpose because we know how much of a ******* stir we are causing!!!! Its hilarious.....

OK here goes...

*Offensive threatening comments removed.*

This is really sad. I'm sure the both of you will come back, and probably with a vengeance, but I have no idea why either of you are being so defensive. Whatever the reason may be, I do personally wish you goodness in your relationship. I'm just absolutely baffled as to why either of you are acting like this.

I'm glad to be here. My day started so nicely . I'm learning that I'm opinionated and some times its best to keep my mouth shut.

ManitobaBrit70 said:
So what are your thoughts on this subject???

Not to be mean, but I don't really believe in soul mates to be honest, or all of that cosmic stuff.  I think love at first sight can happen but it's more about physical attraction, and then it turns out the person so happens to have a personality that you can fit with.  I imagine that is pretty rare.

I also think it depends on interests and it depends on how the person's life has gone - you might find yourself in a place where very few people share your interests and personality.  For whatever reason, even though I live in a highly populated area, that's how it's always been for me.  

I think connections are a skill though, not just some random occurrence.  Some people's personalities are set up to have an easier time with this.  They know the right things to say and do and become soul mates to whoever they wish.    And sometimes a person might be able to share stuff with another and enjoy each other's company, but they screw it up due to not knowing the right things to say or the right way to say it, the right way to carry and present themselves, and while they could have fit with this person, it came out all wrong.  I don't think that's fate, I think that's like failing a test because you filled in too many wrong answers because you didn't learn the material well enough beforehand.  But, that's just what I believe.

Volt said:
This was entertaining.

LOL **** right. I wonder if Expendable would be willing to share some of his popcorn ;-)

Wow, lots of things happened this weekend, huh? Boy, I always miss all the fun...lol.

Well, congradulations and good luck to you both. Let me be one of the ones to wish you well on your way and to say that there is now NO doubt in my mind, that truly, lady and gentlemen, you deserve each other.

May you been a boon in each other's lives, like you've been in our own.

Volt said:
This was entertaining.

minusm_906c16a.gif

Oh, sorry.....

Well, I'm still waiting to hear it lol
What P word were you refering to?
I know though, right? POTTERY is often something people fight over...

Latest posts

Back