Standing ground

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i
violating his "rights" = anything OP doesn't like, real or imagined.

and from what it seems, it's mostly imaginary.
know you’re a sociopath off the bat. A wholesome and healthy person wouldn’t even dare to post that and concur with the sentiment. Keep on assuming that people are scared of you. It just makes you comical as it’s not very common.

Well i

know you’re a sociopath off the bat. A wholesome and healthy person wouldn’t even dare to post that and concur with the sentiment. Keep on assuming that people are scared of you. It just makes you comical as it’s not very common.

Morality isn't real. I do what I want!

I abandoned my spiritualistic ways, and learned from the master.

It's more like this, I feel:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master–slave_morality
Everyone I've encountered with similar personalities, seems to think this way, and conveniently places themselves in the "noble"/"master" category.
Or the morals that I’m not allowed charity since you deem such . I told you you’re evil and this proves it. I believe everyone warrants charity. I pity you for not thinking the same

A Course In Miracles chapter 7:

Always remember that you never know what someone's going through. Even if they look happy, they may be on the edge of breakdown. Look out for those weaklings, train yourself to spot vulnerability. Whenever you get chance simply shout in their face, shove them or tell them to fresia off.

Remember, always choose someone smaller and weaker than you are.

If you practice this regularly and with true self-discipline, you will soon be on your way to being roughed up in the back of a police van, handcuffed and tasered.
And who said you could follow me? I don’t like you. You’re uncouth a hypocrite and a sociopath.

Or the morals that I’m not allowed charity since you deem such . I told you you’re evil and this proves it. I believe everyone warrants charity. I pity you for not thinking the same

Everyone warrants charity...except of course, for the people you shove, insult, and throw tantrums at. Got it.

Everyone warrants charity...except of course, for the people you shove, insult, and throw tantrums at. Got it.
Self defence. By your logic if you punched somebody then you’d ***** if you get hit back. You started it mofo. No you just hold some plot to deny me charity and that makes you evil. When you praise God on your church I hope He magically appears and tortured you in front of the congregation as warning.

Self defence. By your logic if you punched somebody then you’d ***** if you get hit back. You started it mofo. No you just hold some plot to deny me charity and that makes you evil. When you praise God on your church I hope He magically appears and tortured you in front of the congregation as warning.
Sounds very charitable of you.... :poop:

If someone punched me, yes, I would probably punch them back.

The thing is, I question whether the person in your story actually shoved you, or if you just misinterpreted it as an aggressive shove when it was really more like a nudge. I feel like, from your tone, you're the kind of person who would assume bad intent, when it was really just a neutral action. All we have is your side of the story, we weren't there. And based on the way you tell things, I don't feel like it's reliable.

Also, I praise God "on" my church? Am I standing on the roof, climbing the steeple, or what? What am I even doing here?

Last edited:
So me being a human with rights offends people…got it.

but then that’s OK.

some store worker ignored me and then I’m the villain. Wrong. Don’t ignore customers unless there is s good reason.

some worker just shove me in my discs since I was not up to her supposed level and I shoved her back and then I’lm the villain. Wrong. Firstly don’t shove people. That’s base behaviour. Secondly one has a mouth and brain to say excuse me. Furthermore if one puts hands on anybody unnecessarily this is an assault. Anybody who disagrees lacks standard social knowledge or is a sociopath, or grew up in a rough ghetto and assumes all of life is like that.
So I didn’t do anything wrong. The police would have had zero grounds and anybody with legal knowledge would concur. So yeah it’s base to shove people and not something civilized and decent people do. I don’t see who would disagree with that unless they enjoy shoving people. People can laugh all they wish but I’m a human with rights and space and there’s a lot of truth in what I’m saying which others due to their biases and expert life knowledge disagree with.

But why do you think this doesn't apply to you as well?

This part depends entirely on what the other person and witnesses/video cameras might say/show.
So, don't be too sure about that. It could be you misunderstood... since you seem to think everyone is out to get you. But even if you were right and she pushed you aside... you had an unbalanced response in pushing her to the ground. You could have said something too.

I'll share a story for an example. I was shopping with my sister one day and when we went to leave the security alarm went off. Most people just ignore it and leave anyway. But I stopped so they could check my cart. The lady that came over immediately went for my purse. I was shocked, but used my words to tell her it was probably something in the bags. They checked the bags found that there was something that didn't scan properly but was on the receipt. The lady had an embarassed expression, and I left with my purchases and this time the alarm didn't go off.
I could have flipped my honeysuckle because this lady assumed I stole something. But that wouldn't have been constructive. What do you think would have happened If I'd shouted or shoved her? I imagine the situation would have become much more complicated than just checking the bags and leaving.

I have many more stories, as do probably most of the people here. If everyone flipped out at every perceived slight the world would be in worse chaos than it is already.

i still stand by my points. if others think anybody deserves to be shoved, good on them.
i don't do sociopaths, people who get irked by discussions i've frankly forgotten, and then assume their morality is THE morality (arrogance and sociopathy mix), and then people who post about their perfect life but then lecture to others, fine. i know then you enjoy shoving people, since you lack humanity and charity. lol...dunno who likes to shove people, but there you go.

n6fBkMm.gif

Latest posts

Back