Stupidest thing you've done in the past 24 hours.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually expressed myself to my parents. It didn't go well. Mostly because what i had to express was mostly negative.

Ok it was all negative an cynical.

Sigh.

Solace said:
I actually expressed myself to my parents. It didn't go well. Mostly because what i had to express was mostly negative.

Ok it was all negative an cynical.

Sigh.

That's not stupid. Expressing anything to anyone is never stupid, especially to your parents. You may feel a little bad, but you need to keep it open with the 'rents. Don't matter if its positive or negative, it'll give them a better understanding of your feelings and such.

Got far too drunk at a friends house and called a male friend and said rude things to him

oh the shame.............. :(

Burt this stupid boxer shorts that just do not feel comfortable. I hate wasting money lol

lingo said:
Making jokes that don't make me laugh.

Actually the joke you made in the other thread made me smile. I was going to leave a "lol" but then had nothing moor to add so decided not to.

So your jokes might not make you feel any better but they do me :p

well, within the past five seconds? Picked at this zit. ow ow ow. Why can't I stop?

Murdered a whole bunch (about 2-3 million or so) of people in broad daylight in front of everyone then ran like hell and escaped only to log in here to confess. Now THAT was STOOPID!..the confessing part.. :p

The title of this thread all cracks me up.

I've done several stupid things in the last twenty-four hours. All of them involved Doritos.

Latest posts

Back