Suddenly I'm 14 again.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In Bloom

Reaction score
Five years ago, I hate everyone, and want nothing to do witht eh social scene. I cried myself to sleep every night knowing that I'd always be alone. Every morning when I woke up the school, I thought. I honestly considered killing myself rather than getting up and going to school.

The past two I was the most popular guy around. I drank all weekend with my close friends, seemingly every girl i came in contact with wanted to bear my children, dated the most attractive women that could be found in this town, and everyone just fell in love with me the moment they met me. I even fell in love once. Life simply could never get better.

Several horrible relationships later and most my friends turning out to be complete dicks, I dred the weekends I once loved dearly. I find myself in love with being alone again....and it scares the hell out of me.

In Bloom said:
Five years ago, I hate everyone, and want nothing to do witht eh social scene. I cried myself to sleep every night knowing that I'd always be alone. Every morning when I woke up the school, I thought. I honestly considered killing myself rather than getting up and going to school.

The past two I was the most popular guy around. I drank all weekend with my close friends, seemingly every girl i came in contact with wanted to bear my children, dated the most attractive women that could be found in this town, and everyone just fell in love with me the moment they met me. I even fell in love once. Life simply could never get better.

Several horrible relationships later and most my friends turning out to be complete dicks, I dred the weekends I once loved dearly. I find myself in love with being alone again....and it scares the hell out of me.

well, at least you were popular, felt in love, have friends (dicks or not you have them and you dated the most attractive women.
Conclusion; You was/are better than most of people arround here.

Just cheer up.

In Bloom said:

This is why you need to have belief and purpose in yourself, not rely on others. Do you have an aim beyond 'having fun?'

Oh no! You're experiencing a tiny hiatus from your usual "popular phase"

Excuse my antagonism. What goes around, comes around. You'll probably end up being popular again with old/new friends along with new relationships.

Don't worry.

Latest posts

Back