Surgery fail...life suck

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
As an irregular person, I knew I always had problem with smiling whether my family knew about it or not. It pretty obvious when every picture of your child in his whole life has never smile in any of them. I always thought it was weird how a graduation class of 500 students with a nice smile, while I close my mouth and give a smirk.

I came to the cosmetic/dental surgery center today, things were looking great, "they said they were able to fix my smile"...

then...Before this false hope, I always dream that I could smile, and deep down in my heart, I knew it would take a miracle, and that miracle came in the hope that I could share my deepest and darkest secret to my mom, and which I have, and it both a blessing and a curse with the end result.

Well today I expect a new life, a life that I could only dream off...a life full of smile, and it turn out it was just a dream. A dream that anyone beside me can fully enjoy, a dream that exclude from everyone else, a dream that only turn my life into a curse.

Surgery fail, It would take 30 grand to do a very dangerous surgery with a 40% chance that I can even smile (not fully) and will need 2 year of bracelet prior to the surgery. It look like this is the end, the end of all my hope and optimism. I wish I knew what it was like to be able to smile, but I'm going die without ever knowing what it like to be able to smile, to be like everyone else, just don't want to be me.

sorry guys, I can't undo god curse, I did everything, I didn't take my secret to my grave, and this is what I get, (false hope).

I don't think I'll ever believe in miracle again, nor will I ever raise my hope to such a high standard that only bring me more disappointment. In my heart I really feel like dying, I thought these thing were fixable, but there not, and it such a big deal for my confidence, it downright hurting.

Life suck

Chris

ALL these troubles and risks just so you can smile better? i dont know about you, but that seems like a bad deal to me. your smile probably isnt that bad. back in high school, i used to think that when i smile i look like a retarded kid. sometimes when people are taking pictures of me i dont know how to smile neither, but many people have told me i have bright smiles. and they come out when im not even trying to smile. you wont know when you are smiling your best....and fresia the negative things that people tell you. fresia them. their opinion is only one out of what? 7 billion? they are maggots opinion basically.

instead of doing surgery why dont you work out, do sports, go to places to meet people or go to online forums and see if anyone want to meet in real life (wink wink)?? think you cant? you are shy?? not competent enough?? you are wrong. someone once told me, the worst thing you can do is setting a limit for yourself. you will never get out of the limits that your mind (or other peoples opinion)set you.

im in the same situation, only that i do not think cosmetic surgery will help me. even if u have the most perfect smile in the world, if you cant talk or having a hobby to have a normal conversation or anything alike, then what the hell is the smile for???

i dont think im good looking, but from my experience, it doesnt matter what you look like or what kind of smiles you have or the size of your ear, what matters most is how you interact with people. and if people are judge you by superficial means, then those people are def not worth the time.

just my opinion.

Unacceptance said:
Smiling is for cheerleaders and backstabbers, all the cool folk smirk coyly.

omg roflmao @ cheerleaders and backstabbers!

Chris,

I wont tell you that I know how you feel, because I don't. I can't. I haven't walked in your shoes. All I can do is get the names and addresses of anyone who disses you and do this to them:

:club:

And maybe give you a hug...

((((((((((Chris))))))))))

The folks here think highly of you, Chris, even if you can't smile. I like "coy grins" myself!

Eve

30 grand and only a 40% chance that it well work and over a peered of 2 years. Man that sucks :(

Anything that well change the body takes a long time mate. I should know. I had a thing in my leg to lengthen it for 9 months. As you know cos you have seen my blog. I still need another one in as I still have the limp. But I am unwilling to sacrifice another 9 moths of my life in order to do it. Its just after everything else to much. Plus its a painful thing to have in my leg.

So I understand you not wanting to do this. My own sister has just paid out over 3 grand for bracers back in her teeth that well have to stay there for two years.

If you wont this then you can still have it. You just have to be prepared to work your ass of for the money and to go fro the two years. I want fro two years of surgery all together for other things as well. But there was a difference here. (1) I did not have to pay and (2) I would be in a wheelchair now if I had not. But if you really REALLY wont this then set your self the goal and go for it.

Other wise make a dissuasion and live with it. Not everything in life that you wont is easy to come by. Even when them things you think you should already have. No one said that life was fair. But this things that make us different is what makes us us. And let me tell you friend you are worth being a friend too. Not being able to do no moor then a smirk would not stop me from being your mate. And if I was a girl would not stop me from giving you a kiss ;) lol Don't worry your save sweaty ;)

Hey wait. What's wrong with your smile? I'm going to imagine you were born without certain facial muscles or something?

Huh, I never thought about what it would be like if I couldn't smile. I guess I would be more like a cat.

How bad is it? You can't smile at all? I can kind of understand how that might suck since smiling tends to make others smile and can give off more positive energy with people and without that you lose something.

But just like with cats people can pick up on the positive energy even if you can't smile.

So why the heck is it 30 grand for facial surgery? Medical costs are so ridiculous.

Have you seen the Batman movie? You could always paint a smile on your face like the Joker. And when people ask you why you do it you can tell them because you had a bad childhood and were never able to smile. So now you can always smile. Nevermind I guess that would be pretty creepy lol.

off top,

Anonymous, thats some avatar... what did u do to that cat, shocked his brain?

Sorry to hear about ur troubles, its a tough break. I live with a weird face also, I dont have any answers but I guess you have to learn to live with it. Try to keep your spirits up and don't let it get you down.

incognita, I found it online off another forum. It's on a korean site so it's another product of the crazy asians.

Every time I see it it makes me crack up. I love this avatar.

Latest posts

Back