Texas guy here!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sahid Brown

Reaction score
Hi there people, as my usernamee reveals, my first name is Sahid and my last name is not actually Brown. The reason I chose Brown as my second part of my username was because at that time I chose to relate myself to Charlie Brown. The awkard shy toon creation with the white dog and his oponent or friend the bird. (Don't know the names of either characters, the dog nor the bird for that matter).

So I am a 22 year old guy that is still kina stuck in his late teens by choice, more on that matter later on. So for my most of my life I have suffered or decided to suffer from sociophobia, the fear of life overall espeially social life to be exact. I didn't talk that much in class because I was afraid to be embarrased in public and or afraid of being "revelead" (more of that later) in public. Though in some classes I did talk with some of the students and in some cases the teacher, and yes I was the teacher's pet in some cases. So I grew solitary in highschool but I did managed to make friends and acquientences throught life.

But I lost them or tne relationships saturated either beause I was too afraid to get closet to them (my gf) or because I was afraid of becoming a good kid which I am or succeding in life which correlates to becoming a good charming kid. (I am pretty charming guy in real life:p at least I got that going for me) Now why was I afraid of becoming a good kid or being revlead as one? Well because I am too macho too admit that I a hearted kid at heart and that revealing myself to society will make me look weak or dumb. Mixed in with antisocial tendecies which clocked me from establishing long term relationships as I was growing up which is the root of the problem of my socialphobia.

Hi Sahid, I think everyone feels self-consious at some time in their lives. Not just you. :)

Latest posts

Back