the Problem of Sex w/o Commitment

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed with the idea that men like uncomplicated. At least I do. Us guys have enough stress to deal with, from a little thing called WORK.

AND staying in shape.
AND being interesting enough.
AND doing whatever it is you need to do to live your own life.
AND there's probably more stuff I'm forgetting because that's just off the top of my head.

Not directed at anyone in particular but personally, I feel like the problem of sex without commitment, is that people forget in the modern world that sex is not a toy, a game, or a pastime. It's playing with fire, you have to be careful. If you're not, you could get pregnant, get an STD, really ruin your life. I've never understood the cavalier attitude about it.

Like sure I get that it's supposed to be fun, but it's a means of reproduction first and foremost, that's what it's for, why it exists. If you don't actually want to reproduce you have to be careful.

I guess I've always had a kind of weird attitude or relationship with it. On the one hand, it's something I want on a fundamental level, (as part of a relationship). But on the other hand sex is kind of scary at the same time if you think about all that can go wrong. I guess you're just supposed to be careful and not think about it.

And I never got into the player stuff. To be a player it seems like you have to be everything I'm not, and don't want to be - you have to think strategically instead of just living, you have to play mind games instead of just talking, your conversations are adversarial, like a dogfight, maneuvering for advantage, like a salesman or con artist. You have to think fast on your feet which is something I've always been bad at. And most of all it seems you have to be fake, which I've always despised. I never liked fake people, still don't today.
My Skafishy!! I missed ya! I think its funny that men are allowed to say what they want, but if I say what I want, im just complicated and not worth the effort lol (not saying thats what you said) but there seems to be this talk all throughout my research.

Maybe the issue is, women and men have never truly been the perfect match and previous generations understood that and made compromises whereas now, in 2022, all we wanna do is force change onto the opposite gender instead of finding ways to work with each other, and the cause of that may just be no strings attached sex... or maybe it's deeper and its all linked to feminism?

I still think it is the chickens! I have done no research except raise chickens; their breast is never that big.

We have then all on our doorstep, French, Irish, Somalian, Latvian , Ghanaian, Italian, Moroccan and Indian that's just my street ;)
And being the helpful fellow you are, I bet you are ever so willing to demonstrate what a good shagging is to them. ;)

iu

Latest posts

Back