the Problem of Sex w/o Commitment

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the Human race, kid. 😈
(Said in a Snake Plissken voice of course)
I have no idea why I have never met or even heard of men like this IRL 😅😂 they obviously only exist in the shadow realm or just evolved… if a man refused, in front of me I’d faint or call his mother as he’s obviously having a stroke 😂

I have no idea why I have never met or even heard of men like this IRL 😅😂 they obviously only exist in the shadow realm or just evolved… if a man refused, in front of me I’d faint or call his mother as he’s obviously having a stroke 😂
Don't you dare call my mum. She'll boil you in gravy 😉

It really just depends on the individual, age, maturity level, control, desires and so on. My son says he doesn't want to have sex until he loves someone. His best friend is like I'm hitting anything that swings in my path.

This is legit getting insulting.
Awh buddy... now, just making sure you are okay and understand that this is just light humour, nothing more, my humour is as dry as Tuesday mornings so I typically put disclaimers as dont wanna hurt anyones feelings 😇

Don't you dare call my mum. She'll boil you in gravy 😉
Richard... you know... that'll do wonders for my complexion!

Awh buddy... now, just making sure you are okay and understand that this is just light humour, nothing more, my humour is as dry as Tuesday mornings so I typically put disclaimers as dont wanna hurt anyones feelings 😇

Richard... you know... that'll do wonders for my complexion!
Won't do anything for your sinuses, tho.

*Disclaimer; that was a stiff-assed Brit style joke 😁😈

Big distinction between fantasies and real life choices. All men fantasize about casual sex. Considering the real life emotional and practical consequences and deciding against still happens though. It's not always case of sour grapes.

Big distinction between fantasies and real life choices. All men fantasize about casual sex. Considering the real life emotional and practical consequences and deciding against still happens though. It's not always case of sour grapes.
Thats the only type of men I know 😅 I dont know these amazing men that want one woman… wouldnt wanna know them either 😂

Gee, thanks 😛
I wanna know my man is making a sacrifice, battling his urges daily and fighting all temptations and telling all these other sexy temptresses “no way my heart belongs to Cen” just to keep princess ceno happy 😇 not all this nice boy crap 😅

I wanna know my man is making a sacrifice, battling his urges daily and fighting all temptations and telling all these other sexy temptresses “no way my heart belongs to Cen” just to keep princess ceno happy 😇 not all this nice boy crap 😅
Well, with that kind of an attitude, he won't fight those urges long. You seem like a handful.
Know what most men like? Uncomplicated. When it gets to be too much of a hassle, they usually leave you cryin' and move on to the next. Surely you been on the receiving end of that.
So...who said anything about nice boys? 😈

Well, with that kind of an attitude, he won't fight those urges long. You seem like a handful.
Know what most men like? Uncomplicated. When it gets to be too much of a hassle, they usually leave you cryin' and move on to the next. Surely you been on the receiving end of that.
So...who said anything about nice boys? 😈
Lol this made me spit out my drink laughing 😅 Men on here are too funny, there is nothing complicated about resisting temptation isnt that what everyone has to do?

Lol this made me spit out my drink laughing 😅 Men on here are too funny, there is nothing complicated about resisting temptation isnt that what everyone has to do?
He means you being uncomplicated, as in not being a drama queen, stoking up conflict for the sake of it, playing games.

He means you being uncomplicated, as in not being a drama queen, stoking up conflict for the sake of it, playing games.
Ah thats impossible then, I am the drama ✨, but I deffo dont like the sound of starting conflict with my man, sounds like something a masculine woman would do and a feminine man would tolerate… 🫣

Agreed with the idea that men like uncomplicated. At least I do. Us guys have enough stress to deal with, from a little thing called WORK.

AND staying in shape.
AND being interesting enough.
AND doing whatever it is you need to do to live your own life.
AND there's probably more stuff I'm forgetting because that's just off the top of my head.

Not directed at anyone in particular but personally, I feel like the problem of sex without commitment, is that people forget in the modern world that sex is not a toy, a game, or a pastime. It's playing with fire, you have to be careful. If you're not, you could get pregnant, get an STD, really ruin your life. I've never understood the cavalier attitude about it.

Like sure I get that it's supposed to be fun, but it's a means of reproduction first and foremost, that's what it's for, why it exists. If you don't actually want to reproduce you have to be careful.

I guess I've always had a kind of weird attitude or relationship with it. On the one hand, it's something I want on a fundamental level, (as part of a relationship). But on the other hand sex is kind of scary at the same time if you think about all that can go wrong. I guess you're just supposed to be careful and not think about it.

And I never got into the player stuff. To be a player it seems like you have to be everything I'm not, and don't want to be - you have to think strategically instead of just living, you have to play mind games instead of just talking, your conversations are adversarial, like a dogfight, maneuvering for advantage, like a con artist. You have to think fast on your feet which is something I've always been bad at. And most of all it seems you have to be fake, which I've always despised. I never liked fake people, still don't today.

Last edited:
Us guys have enough stress to deal with, from a little thing called WORK.

AND staying in shape.
AND being interesting enough.
AND doing whatever it is you need to do to live your own life.
AND there's probably more stuff I'm forgetting because that's just off the top of my head.

Pretty sure women also have to deal with all that :p lol

Latest posts

Back