The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes

have you every blown up a building?

Minus said:
Yes

No, I haven't but, I have blown up food in the microwave...lol
ok, that doesnt count.

Have you ever worn a pair of shoes that made noise when you walked. Kind of like coming in out the rain and it sounds like the swamp monster coming in? Squeek...squeek...squeek...

Naleena said:
Minus said:
Yes

No, I haven't but, I have blown up food in the microwave...lol
ok, that doesnt count.

Have you ever worn a pair of shoes that made noise when you walked. Kind of like coming in out the rain and it sounds like the swamp monster coming in? Squeek...squeek...squeek...

Yes, and I even blew up a pair of shoes in the microwave. Don't ever try to dry Nike Airs in one.:(

Have you ever fell in public?

Irishdoll said:
My ex-husband.

Ever wish you could take back something you said when you were angry?

I told my father I hope he F**king dies I regret it still.

Ever loved someone you knew you couldnt have?

No, but that is only due to a lack of misfortune on their part.

Do you have interests that you consider to be off beat?

Yea a lot of my interests are quite off beat but that's what makes them good, if everyone else likes it chances are it sucks

continue question

Yes, I usually like the stuff most people deem nerdy and uninteresting :).

Have you ever wanted to start over, but couldn't find the way out of your current problem?

Definately, got stuck last year but thank fully I'm here in the now and that's in the past.

Have you ever done something you've regretted?

Yes. Sort of along the lines of what I have said before, but to regret is to be human. I can only hope that I have learned from these various regrets.

Is there something you do not regret that you (or others) feel you should?

Some people think I should regret hanging out with certain seedy characters, but I don't I learned a lot of stuff from them no matter how bad they treated me at the time

continue question

Latest posts

Back