The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I teamed up with some other family members to get my brother an xbox 360, I secretly wanted it, and said xbox 360 is actually in my room at home coincidentally, he never asked for it back when he loaned it to me, funny how things work out...

What do you want to do for your birthday whenever it is?

I'd like a new life, something that get's me out of bed and exicited to live the day in full.

What would you like santa to bring you?

A pony. Or a mini full stack marshal guitar amp.
But hey, eight years ago I did get a pony for christmas, so you never know, it could happen. Although since my last horse died I've been putting on a fairly convincing front that I am no longer interested in horses so it's not too likely.
And as for the amp... I talked my mom into getting me one instead of a class ring when I graduate. So while I'd like it sooner, I'm fine with waiting.

Have you ever wished for a pony for christmas?

The basic thing that seem to come so easy for others.

Same question

I want everyone to be ok. I don't want peope to hate or to suffer. I just want them to be alright.

this is a good question. continue.

One of my brothers. His medication is helping a good deal though.

Continue

The craziest person I've ever met would have to be me. I'm a total nut for doing some of the things I have to totally screw up my life.

Would you run away or face your problems head on, even if you knew you would lose everything?

badminton

Play chess or checkers?

loketron said:
play chess, although i miss drunk checkers (drunk chess never went longer than 10 minutes without getting borng)

so...work the night shift all night or work a short morning shift.

***Looks in pocket** Hey! Lint! Ummm, guess I'm going with the long night shift and maybe the short day shift if they need me....lol

Same question

depends on who. Say nothing i guess.

Be an expert on one subject or know some about may subjects?

No-ish, I have gotten a buzz from second hand marijuana smoke but never actually used any myself

What is one thing you would change about yourself if you could?

Latest posts

Back