The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, for one, I wish I was not so shy and socially awkward. It seems like that would do wonders.

Same question.

The deformity of my body and the limp I have. OK that was 2 things lol But am just greedy :p

Same question

To not so shy and socially awkward

same question

I guess we'll go with the same question. I would change my lack of education, so that I could get a better job.

If you could visit any country, where would you go and why?

a mutt

same question

I have to say a boxer, they're cute, cuddly, give big wet kisses, they are loyal and full of energy.
Where can I find a woman like that?:p

Would you pose nude for $100,000 dollars?

Yep, provided it was just nudity and nothing more. However, I don't know why anyone would pay for that.

Same question.

Really doubtful

same question

I would, shoot that is quite a bit of money I could be well on my way to saving for a house with that,er, I mean....It is all for art sake of course,lol

What food do you hate more then any other?

Nope and i don't think so.

Have you ever pried into something that you shouldn't have?

No, because I imagine the friendship would not last long.

Do you ever find it weird to go back and read your own writings? To me it's like hearing a recording of myself. "Who the hell is that idiot?"

Antihero said:
No, because I imagine the friendship would not last long.

Do you ever find it weird to go back and read your own writings? To me it's like hearing a recording of myself. "Who the hell is that idiot?"

Ye that is weird when that happens. happens all to often on here for me as well :shy: posts just popping up randomly lol

Continua question

Latest posts

Back